Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Cleansing question

I need to know were i can buy some type of drink/pill that can cleanse my body of toxins and stuff like the liver, kidneys.. u know .. but i dont want to be sitting on the toilet all the time either ?

some input?

My advice to you is just to take more fruits and vegetables. I know this sounds like a broken record, but taking 3 dumps a day with less acne formation is worth it.

I like to eat 3 red apples a day and drink plenty of water while eating 3oz of carrots. I also eat 2 bananas a day along with a pear and some spinach...so naturally I will be going to the bathroom a lot, but this is a pretty managable life. I had bad acne when I didn't eat fruits and vegetables, and while a diet change didn't completely rid me of acne, it does help. And it gives you more benefits than clearer skin alone.

But it could take a month to a few months before you notice a difference.

Go to like a health food store or like an all natural store. I bought internal cleansing pills from a place here called the Natural Pantry, its like a health/all natural store