Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
olha

guys and girls, ur ideal height...

hey, soz if this has been posted before but i want to know how tall ur are and what ur ideal height is for u and also the opposite sex.

for me, im 5'3 but i would like to be 5'6, its not tall but its not short, just nice and medium.

for guys i think 5'11 is a good height (eta)but for me personaly id like a guy about 5'8 but it doesnt reall matter its just idealy.

what about u?

btw, the world average height for women is 5'3-5'4 and for men its 5'9, not relly that tall, luckily for me.

The last time I check which was like 4 months ago I was 5'6'... im only 15. for me the ideal height for a girl would prob. be anywhere between 5'2''-5'-5''.....

well im a girl, im 16, and im humm, wait!! i need to make the conversion...

hmm, im not sure but I THINK im 6'4

hahaha, but hey, im not thaaat tall......:s hahaha

I'm 5'3 and love it. Most of my friends are taller than me but I have the advantage of wearing high heels and still being shorter than the guys! I think 5'3-5'6 is good for girls, unless she wants to model or something. Guys-5'11 and up is good I think

ohh thank god

i just asked a friend

im 5'3

haha damn im pretty stupid rite now

ohhh dont think that!

if you wanna make a conversion from inches to cms just multiply by 2.54, or from cms to inches you can divide by 2.54

Guest *Clara

I'm 5'2'' and I really like guys taller than me. Of course isn't everyone taller than me? :redface:

I'm 5'2'' and I really like guys taller than me. Of course isn't everyone taller than me? :redface:

dont worrie clara shorter girls are hot :wub:

same here clara

the guy i like is shorter than me!!

but its ok, cauz i dont even talk to him

duhhhh!!!

my life sucks hahaha

Guest *Clara

dont worrie clara shorter girls are hot :wub:

Tell that to the supermodels. ;):razz:

Guest *Clara

That's cool! I love Desperate Houswives! Great show. :)

great chicks too. :D

for me height is yeah sometime i think about alot... cause if the girl started using high heels, the couple of inches that i was taller are now gone... so... meh.

... cause if the girl started using high heels, the couple of inches that i was taller are now gone... so... meh.

:lol2:

Guest *Clara

Im 5'10 (guy)

Is it true that some girls wont go out with certain guys only because of there height?

That's really picky. :confused:

I'm 5'11!

There is no specific height I prefer in relation to the opposite sex (friend or boyfriend), just as I don't really look for a type.

My friends are shorter than me, and it isn't a factor, except that sometimes I 'stand out'! lol

Relationship-wise, one boyfriend was taller or about the same, and two shorter than me by a bit but it didn't bother me.

Oh, and about what I think in relation to my height, well, when I was younger it was not always something I was comfortable with, but now, I actually don't feel so tall anymore when around other people. The only times I notice it more are if I am surrounded by people who happen to be shorter, or if someone asks me how tall I am.

oh my gosh!!!!

my brother just told me about a guy with gigantism or something like that

the things is that he's 9'6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now im not exaggeratin about his height, this is true!!!

im 5'4/163cm, just average.

im glad to hear u guys like more petite girls rather than tall girls, i dont understand why guys like tall girls, its like better for the guy to be taller and protective, you know?

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

5'9.... I have been 5'6 since I was 13 or 14 and it's annoying. Especially since my doctor kept telling me I'd grow more. Yeah right.