Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am so fed up with my life, it seems it is just my fate to fail at everything. I'm not a perfect person but I don't deserve this crap I have on my face. Benzoyl Peroide got rid of the pimples but left me with tons and tons of marks. I have only about 5 or 6 pimples total on my face now but about 75% of my left cheek has red marks on them, 30% on my right cheek, and about 10% on my chin. And I don't know what the hell to do, I'm only 15 and I've tried aloe vera and lemon and honey but they don't work. My parents don't have enough money for me to go to a dermatologist and insurance won't cover it unless its 2000 dollars or more. I'm currently on probation with juvenile courts, and feel like I'm just gonna break my terms so I go back to detention. My brother, who is my identical twin, calls me pizza face all the time and so do others at my school. I did believe in god, but now I really don't give a fuck cause if my brother who is a horrible person can have perfect skin and everything go right for him and the total oppisote for me why believe in a god who doesn't care? I really feel like I'm going to hurt a person or myself and don't know what to do? I've tried everytreatment I can afford and my marks are still there and I even have some scars on my face now to :cry: I'm pretty much at the end of my rope and feel I be better off in jail or dead.

Marks will fade. Time heals.

Your brother is an asshole, tell him where to go. He has an ugly personality. Going back to jail will just mean things get worse. I know it's hard but in order to get through some stages of life effort and suffering are required. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, usually. Often much stronger.

Hang in there.

Do the best you can with what you've been given. I hope things get better for you, but you have so much of your life ahead of you, do the best you can and that's all you can do.

j

Thanks for replying but I don't have much a life ahead of me when I spend most of it at home:(

I spend most of my life at home and I know I have a future. Why? Because once I beat this shit I'll be a stronger person for having gone through it. Think of it as a learning experience.

Actually, we all deserve death for our sins. Any blessings are through grace, not because we've deluded ourselves into thinking we're good people. Acne is better than eternity in hell.

what an asshole

is he ur twin??

u should talk to ur parents, tell em how ur brother acts and they'll punish him im sure

dont feel bad, we all have a bad skin, but smile

life's too short to complain bout what god gave us

and about god, he knows what he does, its just a phase! dont worry, and well, ull be stronger

plus, act like u dont care, dont let ur brother to make u down, its not worth it =)

****smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I remember being called a pizza face in 6th grade, when my acne was beginning...

I'm really sorry to hear what's happening. Please, don't give up on yourself. You mentioned being on probation and also being afraid of hurting others or yourself, but please know it can get better. I think it's great that you tried a few things for the marks. I know it's hard, because lots of things are expensive.

I did believe in god, but now I really don't give a fuck cause if my brother who is a horrible person can have perfect skin and everything go right for him and the total oppisote for me why believe in a god who doesn't care?

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, usually. Often much stronger.

eh, i don't know if i believe that..acne seems to just kill your self-confidence even after it has left...

Guest *Clara

I think most of my acne has been hormonal. I usually breakout near my period on my chin. I try my best to prevent and stop it. :cry:

Actually, we all deserve death for our sins. Any blessings are through grace, not because we've deluded ourselves into thinking we're good people. Acne is better than eternity in hell.

Well said!!!!!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, usually. Often much stronger.

eh, i don't know if i believe that..acne seems to just kill your self-confidence even after it has left...

I agree,it can lower your self-confidence years after it burns itself out.

You know..you are only 15 and I promise you if you can just hang in there your life will be totally different when you reach your twenties..i know thats not much comfort now, but Its true. You'll be a completely different person. My teenage years were hell too I even once thought of suicide, but now I'm so happy I didnt because my life is so different now in a way that I never imagined it could be. You just have to get through this shitty period and hang in there..you never know what's gonna happen in the future, fate can change everything overnight..good luck!!