Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chziime

QUICK what's the best way to wash Baking Soda off my face?

It's been on my face for about 10 minutes and I'm going to take it off soon. Do I just go in the shower and wash it off, and that's it, that's my exfoliation?

And would using Aloe Vera and then Alpha and Aloe Moisturizer before going to sleep negate the overnight effects of the Soda?

Eh, too late. I washed it off in the shower. When I got out, my face was a little red, and it looked like the dirt was falling out of the pores, especially on my nose. I wiped it off the best I could using a tissue, which was all I had. I then applied Aloe Vera to relieve the redness.

Did I do it right? Can I use this every other day without problems if I do it like this?

Eh, too late. I washed it off in the shower. When I got out, my face was a little red, and it looked like the dirt was falling out of the pores, especially on my nose. I wiped it off the best I could using a tissue, which was all I had. I then applied Aloe Vera to relieve the redness.

Did I do it right? Can I use this every other day without problems if I do it like this?

ummmm...use water

it really depends on how well your skin can tolerate it. I use it every other day and leave it on for about half an hour. For some that's a bit extreme.. for others.. it's a bit weak. As for taking it off.. just use water or a wet towel.

I dont think ur meant to leave baking soda on ur face are u? I thought it was just like a scrub like u scrub 4 a few seconds and then wash it off straight away. Does it work better if u leave it on for a few minutes?