Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest virgo

I'm SO TIRED of letting this

Guest virgo

Okay so my best friend just called me and asked if I wanted to hang out, because she's out with a couple people and they're right in the neighborhood... but I had to lie and say that I had chores to do, because when I got home from school I washed off all my makeup! I only washed it off cuz well I thought I was gonna be at home for a while and I feel better without it -- but don't look better, obviously. I wouldn't have had time to re-apply it. Damn I really wanted to hang out tonight. If only she told me earlier. :-( Pathetic I know.

Not pathetic. Mostly, you sound like what your thread states: tired.

I took a look at the models in the link in your sig. Like, WOW. You make a stunning point with that.

I hope you feel better soon. If you have the night to yourself, I say a bubble bath, ice cream, and maybe a glass of wine or two is in order. Just cuz you're home doesn't mean you can't have fun!

Guest *Clara

Makeup is such a bad thing imo. It's like you have to keep your mask perfect before it wears off. I mean, it just makes life worse than it should be.

I hear ya..........i've done the same thing soo many times

I looked at the link and the retouching is amazing

Guest virgo

Yeah.. as much as I want to stop wearing it.. I just can't.

And yup the photo retouching is crazy.. I think that's part of the reason why they focus on bone structure so much and less on skin, all that can be taken care of digitally.

Yeah.. as much as I want to stop wearing it.. I just can't.

And yup the photo retouching is crazy.. I think that's part of the reason why they focus on bone structure so much and less on skin, all that can be taken care of digitally.

wow never seen that link in ur sig before didnt know that they did that much tampering :think: