Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ifonly

Ambrosia natural foods

Hey guys....

If anyone is interested.... There are free samples of "Love at first touch acne control" cream at Ambrosia Natural Foods (at the cosmetic counter). There were about 4-5 containers left in the basket and they're full right up to the top (along with samples of shaving oil).

I looked up the stuff on the internet cuz the sample containers didn't say what the heck is in it. This is what I found: http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails38.html It seems to be a potent mix of different essential oils and is fairly expensive if you were to buy it.

"Complete Ingredients: Pure Emu Oil, Orangewater, Grapeseed & Avocado Oils, Vitamin E, Lanette Wax, Grapefruit seed extract, Essential Oils of Oregano, Tea Tree, Carrot, Chamomile and Myrrh. "

:angel:

Thanks for letting us know!!

I had a jar of this full size before and love how it feels it really does calm down your pimples, an awesome thing if they are giving it for FREE so STOCK UP PEOPLE!!