Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jchen0386

Should I go on with Regimen?

I've been on it for maybe 3 weeks then went off a week and now back at it again for a week. Here is the thing about my skin. It is just oily. For those of you who have oily skin you know what Im taking about. After I wash my face half an hour later it will be oily again. It can be oily but no breakout such as my forehead. My forehead was bad when I was maybe 14-15 and now Im 19 my forehead is cleared but the acne has moved onto my face mostly the chin area and the cheeks. I rarely get pimples, I just get blackheads, whiteheads, and sometimes a pimple here or there. The pimples don't have pus or a apparent head to it, they are usually just medium sized bumps. So all in all my problem is oily skin which is making my skin looks bad and I thought BP doesn't help with this. I can use it just to prevent the few occasional pimples that I might get but I don't see a point if it doesnt solve my whitehead/blackhead and oily skin problem. Also, my skin is itching and dry as expected from the usage of BP but does it also causes discoloration of the skin?