Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetsskin

Body Scarring

Hello Everyone, I have scars on my chest, back, midriff and arms. I've tried using 25% TCA from greatfaceplace on ebay for the scars as well as jessner from agzecko with no sucess on my body scars with no success. I recently came across bettercomplexion 50%, 70% and 100% TCA and i contemplated purchasing them for the scars, and i was wondering if anyone has done any of these peels, or any other peels on their body? What results they have received from them? Thank you

TCA at such high percentages should not be used as a peel, but would be used for the CROSS method instead. I've heard of people doing TCA peels on their back with some success on red marks, but I don't think they would be likely to affect the scarring, unless possibly if combined with copper peptides or another form of collagen stimulator.

CROSS might be successful on back scarring, but you'd almost certainly need to see a dermatologist or aesthetician to have this done, as it would be almost impossible to perform it on your own back in a safe manner.

TCA at such high percentages should not be used as a peel, but would be used for the CROSS method instead. I've heard of people doing TCA peels on their back with some success on red marks, but I don't think they would be likely to affect the scarring, unless possibly if combined with copper peptides or another form of collagen stimulator.

CROSS might be successful on back scarring, but you'd almost certainly need to see a dermatologist or aesthetician to have this done, as it would be almost impossible to perform it on your own back in a safe manner.

Thank you for the reply. Now I have to research what this CROSS method is?

If you do a search on this board, there's lots of information out there. Also check out the 'body acne' forum, where there is a lot of info on scar treatments pinned at the top.

Hey mate,I have been using exfol and Super CP on my back now for 1 a month along with a weekly 30% glycolic acid peel,I mostly have white hypertrophic scars but also have good few red marks aswell,Its real shitty cause back scars and chest scars are way worse than facial scars.I am giving the super cp until January to see if there isany improvement,if there is I will continue using to hopefully by next Novemebr be in a possition where I just have a few acne scars on my back ,Im hoping for a 60% improvment and hopefully I willbe ok with the remaining 40%!!!!!!!!

If it is just red marks you have left then Fraxel may help you