Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yesac

Do you find you have to constantly shave?

I have never been able to grow a beard because as soon as it reaches a certain length it gets itchy and i begin to get pimples where the itch is occuring.. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I have to shave twice a week becuase at the end of each week I get slight facial hair appearing and that causes itching and red pimples, but once I shave the red pimples go away over night.

Yes, I have to shave twice a week becuase at the end of each week I get slight facial hair appearing and that causes itching and red pimples, but once I shave the red pimples go away over night.

twice a week? heh... consider yourself lucky :)

Yesac,

ME too man. When i don't shave for like a week or two my face ITCHES crazy and new more badass pimples come and it makes me wanna rip my face apart. I have to shave at least once a week.

I've grew a stubble because im fed up of shaving there and having spots come up. I have to shave/trim once every 2 days, my hair grows fast! I HATE shaving though, try to avoid it because it always brings out more spots.

Personally I think that guys are lucky. They only have to shave their faces. Girls have to shave our legs...and not just that...:ninja: I'm just glad my boyfriend doesn't have....*shudder*....hairy legs!