Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

Shocking Fact about commercial acne kits

THEY WANT YOU TO STILL HAVE ACNE!!!!!!!!!

I learned that they incorporate NOT Enough product to fully heal your acne but eleminate about 80% at a time so you feel happy and want to buy more.

I highly recomment Dans regimen knowing that it actually clears your skin.

This is the best Regimen out there because its created by someone who knows suffering and not some MD that looks to make a couple of million dollars and drink martini's everyday taking advantage of millions of kids, teens and adults problems.

I learned that they incorporate NOT Enough product to fully heal your acne but eleminate about 80% at a time so you feel happy and want to buy more.

This is the best Regimen out there because its created by someone who knows suffering and not some MD that looks to make a couple of million dollars and drink martini's everyday taking advantage of millions of kids, teens and adults problems.

:lol2: I love conspiracy theories.

Well, I agree and I don't. On one hand, the commercial acne products didn't work for me so that is correct. (though I think it had to do w/ BHA products). For example, i tried the Murad Acne complex for almost 4 months - my skin looks better after 3 weeks on this regimen than 4 months on Murads!

Anyways, however I do not think your theory is true due to the companies wanting money. It's the simple fact that acne is not curable. So WHATEVER you're using to clear your skin you will need to continue to use in some way until you're skin changes (if ever). Once you stop anything, it will stop working. This is true of Dan's regimen as well. this is why oral antibiotics are such a bad idea to clear acne. So yes it's that they want you to continue to buy, but that is true of anything used to clear acne. If this works for me I will have to continue to buy Dan's BP Gel, not b/c it only works 80% and they want my money forever, but b/c if I stop my acne will come back. This is not a flaw in the product or bad companies this is the ugly fact about acne.

HEy i think your right ..i tried that Skin Free shit and it totally meseed my skin..it was worse than what i began with.. They should go fuck themselves that bastards

duh. here are the priorities:

1. make money

2. fix acne

number 2 negates number one, therefore number 2 is discouraged. logic people!

Hi,

I'd have to admit to agreeing with you 100%.

I think that plenty of people who have tried more than one of those "acne kits" would also agree.

Personally, I didn't find the fact to be that shocking, but I know some people put all their faith and hope into something that most likely is not going to give them the results promised.

Thank God for the internet's ability to share information like this, so we can steer eachother away from the worst of the bunch, and hopefully towards something that truly does work (like the Regimen.)

good post! :)

Jess

I don't believe this. If something only made you 80 % clear, eventually you would stop buying it. If something clears you completely, you would keep buying it, so that is there goal, it just never happens.

I don't believe this. If something only made you 80 % clear, eventually you would stop buying it. If something clears you completely, you would keep buying it, so that is there goal, it just never happens.

Exactly - think about it people....this op doesn't make any sense!