Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystic_violet_01

My friend said she would committ suicide if she had my skin!

My so-called "best friend" with literally perfect skin said she would kill herself if she had my skin and she wasn't being sarcastic. I could have slit her wrists right then and there for her...

My housemate said that to me. And she only had a couple of spots - spots that don't and won't even scar or leave red marks - because she was having her period.

I swear I died on the spot. But I smiled and thought to myself: sometimes, karma works its magic in wondrous ways. :angel:

Most people, especially friends, who make comments like that aren't trying to be rude or mean. Maybe it was meant as a compliment about how strong you are to be able to deal with your skin problems.

j

My so-called "best friend" with literally perfect skin said she would kill herself if she had my skin and she wasn't being sarcastic. I could have slit her wrists right then and there for her...

My housemate said that to me. And she only had a couple of spots - spots that don't and won't even scar or leave red marks - because she was having her period.

I swear I died on the spot. But I smiled and thought to myself: sometimes, karma works its magic in wondrous ways. :angel:

what happened to her? payback is a bitch?

btw no real friend would say that that's plain rude and immature.

Guest *Clara

At least you got a best friend. My freinds are my hand my bottle of wisky and my xxx adult video collection :wub::(

Wow, I love your honesty. :razz:

spots that don't and won't even scar or leave red marks - because she was having her period.

spots I get from my periods are the big fat one's that leave horrible redmarks :(

At least you got a best friend. My freinds are my hand my bottle of wisky and my xxx adult video collection :wub::(

:eusa_sick: ...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

O dear God, this is the funniest thing I've read on a message board! Thanks for the honesty though.

:)

Guest virgo

that is one of the meanest fucking things ive ever heard. if that was my "best friend" i would never talk to her again

At least you got a best friend. My freinds are my hand my bottle of wisky and my xxx adult video collection wub.gif sad.gif

... actually I think the irony is her "Best friend" isn't really being one, hence, "'My socalled' best friend"..

well, i don't talk to her anymore because she is the most self absorbed person ever and the funny thing is she doesn't even know to this day what she said hurt me! All i can say is KARMA...

She sounds really shallow..

thank Karma, eh? :)

omg wat a bitch

that sounds like an egocentric comment she made

id so not bother being their friend anymore because u deserve much better!

Thanks zaza, and yeah she has a huge ego!

The fact that she has a huge ego explains alot. This person isn't your friend. A friend is someone who has compassion for you.