Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hjhkjhjkhkjhkjhhkhkjh

The disturbing truth about accutane

I was told accutane repaairs the glands thus curing the acne, but only has a 60% chance of repairing them completely.

That article mainly talked about hormonal acne. I believe in a mix of diet, bad hygiene, hormones and anything else are the causes of acne, and thats why its so complicated

Wow that's just some buisnessman spewing some BS so that people will choose his product or whatever he's trying to sell over accutane. EVERONE is requesting accutane from their dermitologist and taking customers away from all the large cosmetics companies. I know in my area my dermitologist told me it is going to be a lot harder to get accutane because of all the new restrictions and stuff. And do you REALLY think accutane would be on the market if it damaged the liver long term??? Give me a break.

Wow that's just some buisnessman spewing some BS so that people will choose his product or whatever he's trying to sell over accutane. EVERONE is requesting accutane from their dermitologist and taking customers away from all the large cosmetics companies. I know in my area my dermitologist told me it is going to be a lot harder to get accutane because of all the new restrictions and stuff. And do you REALLY think accutane would be on the market if it damaged the liver long term??? Give me a break.

and did anyone take VIOXX off the market even when they knew what was happening to people....?

and did anyone take VIOXX off the market even when they knew what was happening to people....?

what was happening to people from vioxx?

lol, yeah. You're right.

through the like.. 50 accutane stories/journals i've read, some peoples acne has came back, but less severe as it was.

in that article, it says it comes back worse?

I think that guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

That website has absolutely no solid proof to back up any of their claims. They claim they can cure acne in 3 days? Just search through this website for 3-day cure and you'll find plenty of people saying that it didnt work and is useless.

:doubt:

That's just one of acne's con-men Leo Kiesen selling his crap e-book. I actually bought it, and it's nothing but an overexaggerated "acne bible". It's not one of those 3 step programs, but more like a 85 step program. His book just borders on ludicrous.

:mad:

While the makers of accutane don't fully understand how it works, here's what I think is going on (let me repeat I'm not a doctor and this is only my opinion)....

Case Closed.

heh curing acne in 3 days is impossible. There is no way. Acne marks take atleast a week untill they start fading, red marks on the other hand could take mounths.

I took accutane a few years ago and my acne came back a little but it is now controllable, and mild, and I used to have severe chest, shoulder, and back acne, and I have not gotten a real pimple there (minus razor bumps from shaving) since stopping. So saying your acne flares up worse after accutane from a congested liver, AND by saying accutane works by damaging the oil glands (hello keratinization), does not know what they are talking about.

On it's face - it's bullshit. I took Accutane about 15 years ago and it certainly did not make my acne worse. It completely banished it for many years, and when it returned it was many orders of magnitude less severe than it had been. Accutane saved me from a lot of facial scarring. I'm taking a second course now, but only because my acne is just as unresponsive as it ever was, but it never returned with the same severity.

Let's see, what else...

Not only does accutane damage your skins ability to produce sebum, it also severely damages your liver.

In fact, it's so damaging to your liver that nearly every dermatologist will require continual liver enzyme testing while on the prescription.

I've too purchased the E-Book, however I'd struggle to call it a scam because if you actually did EVERYTHING he advises I'd wager you would actually CURE your acne.

However, and it's a big one, firstly you'd better be rich because your going to be buying shitloads of vitamins, organic grains and all kinds of weird stuff. Secondly you better have time because you'll be endlessly preparing food and scouring the land for rare grains not found in food stores.

I drew the line, I genuinely believe what this guy is saying and would actually recommend people buy the programme, it has a hellova lot of info but my acne simply wasn't bad enough for me to be so desperate to follow this programme.

It's very easy to cry scam because perhaps we don't want to believe some of this stuff but I just took the information onboard, weighed up the pros and cons and decided I physically could not do these things.

Don't cry scam if you don't like the information.

The only problem I have with this programme with the misleading promo’s, which as I recall said diet, was not going to effect your acne and this programme had the answer. I thought to myself great, maybe if I put on socks before pants in the morning that'll be the cure of the bastard that has plagued me for 23 years. Was I in for a little shock, it stated that it wasn't a high price topical treatment or diet and was the ultimate solution for acne.

I would have slightly more respect if he would have said 'this is a big fat diet programme, you will be broke within the first 48 hours, regular grocery store food shall not pass you lips, your leisure time will now be spent milking goats and doing enemas etc.

But let me conclude, I FIRMLY BELEIVE THIS PROGRAMME WOULD CURE ACNE, if you have severe acne and have a few bucks, this is a gaurentee to cure your acne.

What bull. Maybe it comes back worse for 1 in 500 people but IF it does come back, it comes back milder. aaaaanddddddd your liver repairs itself.

what a crappy article.

You don't belive that stuff do you? This is just bullshit. Ok...

a) 95% of what you read on the internet is crap

b) dermotologists have years and years of education + experience

c) This guy isn't even a doctor "... in my opinion"

He's just trying to sell this e-book of his. How this is set up, with the big fonts and all: "Accutane is NOT the solution" , "SHOCKING Accutane Results", It's just a way to scare you. It's just not beliveable. Trust your doctor, he wouldn't prescribe you accutane if it was "severely damaging your liver". This site just looks like the cheap looking ads you see around: 3 days acne cure!!!!!!. Just makes me laugh! Cure my acne in 3 days? I wish...

i've purcahsed an e-book similar to this one...my acne went from mild to SEVERE ( i mean huge cysts on my cheeks,jawline). In the e-book, He stated to drink ORGANIC Unpasteurized goat milk with alot of other stuff...

I thought to myself, goat milk = diary....something might be wrong here. Anyways i drank the goat milk that night and the next day i looked in the mirror and almost fainted. lol yup. my face was full of cysts. i almost cried. i also emailed him and cursed the shyt out of him. yea so that site is nothing but bulleffinshit.