Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
(eLLe)

mineral makeup help!

i tried out my physicians formula mineral powder today. when i proceeded with my makeup remover this evening, i noticed there's NOTHING coming out. usually when i use normal makeup, the rinseoff is peachy. with mmu, there's NOTHING, rinseoff is clear. is this normal? so is mmu just absorbed into the skin? and how come you can't apply mmu with a makeup sponge?

thanks for clearing this up for me.

Hmmmm, I'll take a shot at this since no one else has. I use Jane Iredale mineral makeup (both the powder and the liquid) and there is always a residue left from it. I apply the liquid with a sponge, but for the powder, I think the application is with a brush because you can pick up MORE and work it into the skin.

At the end of the day, when I wash it off you can definitely tell. I'm wondering if perhaps you only applied a very light application of the powder which either wore away during the day or simply rinsed off without a noticeable residue. A good toner after rinsing will pull out whatever is left in your pores.