Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUStillDown

Looking at you becuz u are goodlooking ? or

I don't know... i find myself as a pretty goodlooking man but with red marks on my 2 cheeks... it's not THAT bad but still... when i get into the sun or fluorescent light... it's not very pretty...

Sometimes i walk through the halls in college and quite often some girls are looking or even in class... i turn my head and i see a girl looking directly at me ( not with disgust but still... )....

I don't know what to think... and I wont ask them : Hey do you find me goodlooking ? or are you looking at me redmarks ???

Is this happening to you guys/girls often ?

I don't know... i find myself as a pretty goodlooking man but with red marks on my 2 cheeks... it's not THAT bad but still... when i get into the sun or fluorescent light... it's not very pretty...

Sometimes i walk through the halls in college and quite often some girls are looking or even in class... i turn my head and i see a girl looking directly at me ( not with disgust but still... )....

I don't know what to think... and I wont ask them : Hey do you find me goodlooking ? or are you looking at me redmarks ???

Is this happening to you guys/girls often ?

I don't know if it happens often to me, because truthfully, I've got my mind somewhere else right now. But about 2 or 3 days ago, I think some people were looking at me, and I immediately looked down to see if my fly was open.

Long story short: only way to be pretty sure is to ask 'em.

For the record: My fly was NOT open.

Guest pokerbugg

that shit happens to me all the time, hate it... i guess people like my looks, but im just real self conscious, i act like im not, maybe thats why people look at me ...who knows , but i really hate it cuz people just stare and im thinking "oh they can see my zit" or who knows

oh yea, i go through panic attacks to where im sweating alot, and just nervous...especially when im in a very crowded place, makes me feel like im crazy...

that shit happens to me all the time, hate it... i guess people like my looks, but im just real self conscious, i act like im not, maybe thats why people look at me ...who knows , but i really hate it cuz people just stare and im thinking "oh they can see my zit" or who knows

oh yea, i go through panic attacks to where im sweating alot, and just nervous...especially when im in a very crowded place, makes me feel like im crazy...

I get the same way.......I get really nervous in crowded places and start sweating .........dunno if my body will ever be able to be normal

Guest pokerbugg

why is that? got we must be screwed up in the head....i get so paranoid and what makes it worse, i have people staring at me like im an alien

hmmm...I don't know, but as a female I make sure not to let my glance linger for a long time over a man. Because right away, they'll think I'm looking at them in "that way" and I don't want to give the wrong message. Sooooo....if they're looking at you, straight at you for that long, maybe it's just me -- but I'm thinking they're meaning "you're cute!" Women usually know they should avert their eyes UNLESS they like what they see :wub:

don't hold me to that, it's just my opinion! :angel:

gingeebread <----

i think you are really good looking

i'm staring now

---------------------------

i just proved that we all look at what is attractive

so for that girl to stare at you, she must like you.

hmmm...I don't know, but as a female I make sure not to let my glance linger for a long time over a man. Because right away, they'll think I'm looking at them in "that way" and I don't want to give the wrong message. Sooooo....if they're looking at you, straight at you for that long, maybe it's just me -- but I'm thinking they're meaning "you're cute!" Women usually know they should avert their eyes UNLESS they like what they see :wub:

don't hold me to that, it's just my opinion! :angel:

Wow ! you look really georgous !! :wub:

I wonder which one is it.

But hopefully because they see something in me NOT acne related. Ever since small, I always look around when in public transport or class and, too many times to count, I caught people looking at me. Strangely enough even boys :confused:

Thankfully I always had that experience pre-acne or I would dig my self confidence a grave every time people look at me :cry:

So my only suggestion is to stop being so pessimistic. Look at my sig!! We are our worst critter!

I go through the same thing.Its always this internal struggle because Id like to be this positive person and believe that guys are looking cause they think Im cute,but of course I always end up believing the opposite.Lately though Ive been thinking that maybe theyre looking at me because they think Im cute but also because I have bad skin.For example,shes cute but her skin looks terrible or she'd be even better looking if her skin were clear.Trust me,I know I spend way too much time thinking about what others think about me.

Oh,and pokerbugg and Fuman...me too!

It's hard to tell what people are thinking when they are looking at you. You gotta try to read their body language a bit. Try to figure out if they're checking you out, are they embarassed when you notice them looking at you? Try reading their eyes, are their pupils dialated? Sometimes you can just tell when they got the hots for you just by their eyes.

I sometimes think girls look at me and think i'm cute, but when i approach they see my acne and all is lost :(

btw naturewild, dope avatar. must have been a good movie

Guest tenshigirl25

i really beleive acne mars my beauty..when my face is looking clear my whole face changes and i get more attention..as soon as my face is full with pimples, i not only have pimples but it seems to giv me a dull lifeless complexion..i look like i havent slept in a week or something.

i always feel if guys look at me its because ive got long blonde hair and i have sex appeal but when u come closer they see your skin and it just doesnt fit..like oh sh was pretty..come closer..wait..she has bad skin..yeah shes ok..but no thanks..maybe it just makes me look sick or osmething.

yup i understand totally. i have always been a pretty girl (i dont mean that in a conceited way cuz im not that pretty but im not ugly) but then i feel so bad about my skin that i get the comment "you dont act like (you think) your pretty" or "i thought you were the type of girl that flirts with everybody" i know that if my skin had been clear for the past what 5 years maybe i would have had a more enjoyable life. confidence is key and i dont have it as much as i would without acne.

It all depends on the person. Ugly people with acne might get stared at cuase of their acne or uglyness. Hot people might get stared at cause their hot. Acne seriously dont mean jack shit especially just on your face, unless its severe, but if its mild to moderate, dont give a fuck about it.

that's exactly what comes to my mind when i am in public place... I am SO paranoid...that i am quite sure i have some psychological problems...including depression (many of us have).....

I used to have very high confidence.. in how i look before i got any acne(i would say too high sometimes...)... At that time...when ppl stared at me on the street..i had no doubt that it's because i looked good that day..

It's a whole different story now.. many ppl still stare at me when i am going out... but i am so confused about what they are actually thinking in their heads... coz i dun feel i look good enough for them to stare at. That confusion often leads to sweating in my palms... sudden+intense anxiety...etc... i always look down when ppl stare at me.. i am just too afraid to look at ppl's eyes...especially they are looking at me

To avoid being stared at, i often try to wear casual...or "more normal" so that i dun get much attention.. i just wanna be invisible sometimes...

anyone does that too?

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah i do that..just wear jeans and a top instead of high heels and more makeup. but then sometims ill regret it because a lot of other girls will look really cute and i feel like a scrub. yeah, im almost afraid to get dressed up and look good..i dont really know what im doing when it comes to clothes, i need help. because most of my friends arent into it ither..although i am very girly, i just dont no where to begin..

Guest pokerbugg

omg me too...i try and dress in a way that doesnt bring much attention to , like i dress kinda boho but i dont go all the wya w/ the accessories(beaded necklaces, sequin metallic bag) so i wont draw attention to myself

It's weird! I still get hit on by alot of girls & they think I'm hot, but I see something totally different when I look in the mirror. Well as long as other people are satisfied with my looks.. I guess that's all that really matters.One time one girl was staring & was even bold enough to blow a kiss at me! I also get alot of your handsome comments but I just don't get what everybody see! It drives me crazy!!! Maybe I see things worser than what they do..

It's weird! I still get hit on by alot of girls & they think I'm hot, but I see something totally different when I look in the mirror. Well as long as other people are satisfied with my looks.. I guess that's all that really matters.One time one girl was staring & was even bold enough to blow a kiss at me! I also get alot of your handsome comments but I just don't get what everybody see! It drives me crazy!!! Maybe I see things worser than what they do..

you must do dude...

you can tell when people are looking at you, or scanning ur face and looking at scars/acne... i hate it when ur talking to someone there not looking at your eyes there looking round ur face, not cool

lol i had like two differnt girls staring at me today, and when i finally made eye contact with them, they gave me a smile, and it wasnt a sympathy smile, it was a smile like they liked how i looked. And they werent looking anywhere but my eyes before i looked over, just waiting for me to make eye contact with them. Thats how you can know, if their not looking at your eyes then their probably lookin at your acne or if they like force a smile out then they probably dont like you. I can tell the difference. Both these girls liked me.