Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the lowest you have ever been in your life?

An what things did you do about it?

Thank you all for your time

:rolleyes:

Probably during the summer of 2003. I was out of of work, my mum had thrown me out of home cos she couldnt handle my moods anymore, I was partying a lot and basically falling apart. How did I fix it? I went back to my old job. A step backward some might say, but the familiarity worked, and now I am management there :)

Was so close to actually commiting suicide not too long ago. But dans regimen started clearing me up pretty good as of lately.

when i was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy last year and learned i'll probably be in a wheel chair within the next 10.

but, you just have to hope for the best, but live with what you've got.

when i was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy last year and learned i'll probably be in a wheel chair within the next 10.

but, you just have to hope for the best, but live with what you've got.

sorry to hear that :cry: I hope they find a treatment if not a cure soon........I did some reading up on it =(

stay strong though /hugs :pray:

do you know what kind you have?

Guest *Clara

Since genetically your muscles with get very weak maybe you should consider strengthening them with exercise? I'm not sure if it would help but it may be worth it.

i have limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2b. i'm missing a key gene called "Dysferlin", it's also known as a "dysferlinopathy". it first affects the shoulders and hips (the limb girdles), but over time, it will had an affect on my entire body.

clara, exercise is good. it's key to stay in shape with MD (if you're able) because carrying around extra weight just puts more stress on the muscles, causing them to break down faster. but, you can not exercise to the point where you feel muscle pain. that means your muscles tear and break down, then rebuild. but mine do not rebuild. i have a large amount of damage, espcially to my thighs from running all those years before i knew i had this.

but, you have to stay strong, have hope. no point in letting it get you down, that just means you'll let things in life pass you by. and what's the point of living if you're not really living?

A had a couple months of complete and utter despair, between Jan 05' until March 05' when I finally got expelled from school. After getting expelled, I slowly rebuilt myself. Then in May... I moved to England, and the cycle of shit restarted. I moved back in July, and I have been absolutely brilliant since.

i have limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2b. i'm missing a key gene called "Dysferlin", it's also known as a "dysferlinopathy". it first affects the shoulders and hips (the limb girdles), but over time, it will had an affect on my entire body.

clara, exercise is good. it's key to stay in shape with MD (if you're able) because carrying around extra weight just puts more stress on the muscles, causing them to break down faster. but, you can not exercise to the point where you feel muscle pain. that means your muscles tear and break down, then rebuild. but mine do not rebuild. i have a large amount of damage, espcially to my thighs from running all those years before i knew i had this.

but, you have to stay strong, have hope. no point in letting it get you down, that just means you'll let things in life pass you by. and what's the point of living if you're not really living?

hey at least youre keeping things positive that's good to hear :angel:

I'd guess the lowest was in my last days when I had any humanity left in me...everything in life sucked bad, and the finale was this thing with this girl that I wanted more than anything else but didn't work out. That was the lowest I can remmeber feeling. I was like "everything is sh*t, but atleast let me have this...please just this one thing is all I ask for". But I guess it doesn't work that way. It finished me off pretty much.

I decided to let it go, and take a....hmm...."different approach" to the world.

Hmmm i'd say in 2003 was a bad year, I moved to my dads at the expense of the relationship from half my family...only to find dad didn't want me there. I was in loads of dead end jobs. My acne was pretty bad at times. had NO friends, not even 1, seen as i'd moved to a new place. My stepmum was not so nice to me. I got into real trouble at my new college. was forced into going to see councillors.

I think i've had worse times but they happend when I was younger so i've blocked that out.

to try and make things better, I improved the relationship with my mum, and moved in with her again instead of dad, tried to get rid of my acne.

I'm still struggling through most of it though, getting there, slowly!

i hafta say i dont really know what a "good day" is. i really dont and its sad. im almost 16 and cant remember when i truly truly had a good time. i know it hadnt been in the last 5 years. the best time i can remember is when i went on a class trip where:

- i got thrown up on

- realized i was allergic to big red and got huge cuts on my tongue

-got ditched by a whole crowd of "my friends"

- broke my prized possession back then- my cd player.

but still it was funner than any other time i can think of.