Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aussieguy

Post Accutane

Hey all,

well I have finished my 6 motnh course of accutane no ACNE left! Its great.

BUT I do have two red marks under my eyes quite noticeable I put some cover up on them to calm them down I also have a red mark on my cheek.

The drm gave me sigmacort ointment to rub on these three red spots twice a day.

My question is for taners and post taners how long before red marks began to fade? Has anyone else used sigmacort? If so how were the results? Time? when did the sigmacort begin to work?

I know this has bene poasted a zillion timea about the red marks but me being lazy thought Id poast as havent been on in a while

Thanks in advance

I will post about my tane experience when i get more time

Nope didnt fade I actually developed red marks wehre previously I never had them!

I guess everyone is different derm told me two months before things side effects tend to go away! my lips already feel better and it hasnt even been a week yet! so am happy abuot that

My derm told me that the red marks would heal in two months after finishing accoutane...

(Starting accoutane next week :) )

My derm told me that the red marks would heal in two months after finishing accoutane...

(Starting accoutane next week :) )

I'm sorry to burst your buble but red marks doesn't fade in 2 months... depending on your skin yes/no...

Mine are there for over a year now... and they are starting a little to fade due to Jessica's regimen... and even then... maybe it's only in my head...

So yeah... some marks take only 2 month depending on what area they are... and others... dont.

those near your chin are quite fast... but on your cheeks... it's long :(

what about the forhead?

And i ment that she said that red marks fade after two-three months only after taking the full course of accoutane

what about the forhead?

And i ment that she said that red marks fade after two-three months only after taking the full course of accoutane

the forehead is not that bad... usually you don't have redmarks on the forehead... but watch out for your cheeks...eat well, don't pop your pimple...

Maybe its only in my head but about 4 hours ago i did peeling that my mom bought me and the red marks improved 50%

-Tnx for the advice RUStillDown

Maybe its only in my head but about 4 hours ago i did peeling that my mom bought me and the red marks improved 50%

-Tnx for the advice RUStillDown

they got worst ? or better ? lol