Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinkinParkFan

How to keep face clear?

I've been using regimen for about 2 months now. I'm still getting small breakouts and just need some opinions how to keep my skin clear. For some reason new pimples shows up on my skin like during the day. What i mean is that in the morning there would be no new pimple but right after school i go home and notice a new pimple has showed up.

Right now i'm using the following products but only applying bp in the evening

Panoxyl 5% bp for sensetive skin

Spectro Jel for sensetive skin

Olay complete sensetive skin version with spf 15

Opinions needed

I've been using regimen for about 2 months now. I'm still getting small breakouts and just need some opinions how to keep my skin clear. For some reason new pimples shows up on my skin like during the day. What i mean is that in the morning there would be no new pimple but right after school i go home and notice a new pimple has showed up.

Opinions needed

OMG....me too...i wake up every morning with cleared skin... small pores..no redness... and pimples start to pop up in the evening............ CAN ANYONE explain that?

Opinions needed

i guess its because when you sleep at night, your body is in "repair mode" as you are resting so is carrying out all the necessary bodywork.. so in the morning youre looking all nice and fresh. the same thing happens to me.

during the day, youre a lot more active and it depends on your environment, diet and stress levels. keep calm, drink lots of water and eat healthy. ive started having a pint of FRESH carrot juice for breakfast everyday (along with my normal breakfast) and that seems to be providing the necessary vitamins throughout the day to keep my acne under control. its a pain to have to juice them every morning, but i guess nothing is a pain to keep acne at bay..

hope this helps. good luck.

Yeah.. I would say do this:

Drink PLENTY of water.

Stay away from ALL sugar.

Have a good breakfast to get your body working.

Avoid greasy or saturated foods.

Have an apple or two a day.

Possibly take a multi-vitamin or B Complex.

Try not to sweat and keep dry.

Remain stress free as possible.

After you wash your face, dont touch it AT ALL.

Avoid mirror's to avoid premature popping.

RELAX!

Let me ask you something, how "few" are you talking about? Because although I dont have bad acne. A few really wouldnt bother me. I guess it depents on how saever(pardon my spelling) your acne is. Cause for me a "few pimples" would be great for me. I believe if you have acne its always going to show, even just a tiny bit. Nobodys perfect. Just keep doing what your doing, if its helping more than anything else you've tried, hey! Its better thatn nothing.

Opinions needed

i guess its because when you sleep at night, your body is in "repair mode" as you are resting so is carrying out all the necessary bodywork.. so in the morning youre looking all nice and fresh. the same thing happens to me.

during the day, youre a lot more active and it depends on your environment, diet and stress levels. keep calm, drink lots of water and eat healthy. ive started having a pint of FRESH carrot juice for breakfast everyday (along with my normal breakfast) and that seems to be providing the necessary vitamins throughout the day to keep my acne under control. its a pain to have to juice them every morning, but i guess nothing is a pain to keep acne at bay..

hope this helps. good luck.

A good rule of thumb is to take your body weight in pounds and divide that number in half. That gives you the number of ounces of water per day that you need to drink. For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, you should drink at least 80 ounces of water per day. If you exercise you should drink another 8 ounce glass of water for every 20 minutes you are active. If you drink coffee or alcohol, you should drink at least an equal amount of water. When you are traveling on an airplane, it is good to drink 8 ounces of water for every hour you are on board the plane. If you live in an arid climate, you should add another 2 servings per day. As you can see, your daily need for water can add up to quite a lot.

got this off here hope that helps!