Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My teacher started talking about people having the "touch up" option for the school photos, and she said something like, "why can't people accept that acne is a part of life, some people have it and some dont. More power to the people that do!"... I dunno, shes pretty awsome.

My teacher started talking about people having the "touch up" option for the school photos, and she said something like, "why can't people accept that acne is a part of life, some people have it and some dont. More power to the people that do!"... I dunno, shes pretty awsome.

Bite her in the ass.

Yeah, also, how come some people who get stabbed in the face with a knife don't just accept it ? I mean, it's part of life. Some people get stabbed in the face with a knife, some people don't get stabbed in the face with a knife. More power to those that do !

Well, if you did get stabbed in the face with a knife, you'd have to accept that, too. Not accepting it won't make the problem of having been slashed go away.

That was a nice teacher. :) Wish I'd had teachers that nice in HS.

Good teacher.

Guess what my drama teacher said to me when I asked if she thought I was up to playing Hamlet (shakespeare character).

"Yes, I suppose, he doesn't have to be good looking. There's always make up after all... I mean you'll never be as good looking as [name of clear skinned person], especially with YOUR hygeine..."

WTF?! Very responsible adult!