Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kidd2108

Glycolic Peels

Just wanted to let everyone know that i did my 3rd peel last nite for 3 mins at 30%. I woke up this morning and saw very good results. The red marks arent completly gone,but they did start to fade. I cant wait for the next peel.

good luck kid! looks like imma do my first peel tonight haha...we'll see how it goes.

I did a 30% glycolic peel on my back and left it on for 12 minutes. I see a very, very slight improvement. I think 30% for 12 minutes is not strong enough cause I hardly feel any pain. Maybe my skin is strong or something.

I might have to get 40 or 50%

well, ur back is not the same as ur face. I really doubt u should ever try to put GA on your face for 12 mins. I dont know how much to leave it on ur back, but u probably wont see results the first day...u need various peels.

well, ur back is not the same as ur face. I really doubt u should ever try to put GA on your face for 12 mins. I dont know how much to leave it on ur back, but u probably wont see results the first day...u need various peels.

Actually I put 30% on my face for 12 minutes also (temple area and cheeks only). The slight tingling burning feeling was not a big deal at all. I guess my skin is a bit more insensitive.

haha i feel the same way. i put 30% for 1.5 mins. hardly felt the burning. imma do one in 3 days and this time its 5+ mins all the away. my face wasnt even red in the morning.