Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dicky_gerger

hey! i'm completely beginner and now i got these ugly things left on my face.. anyone could advise me on what product shoud i use?

sorry to put this topic on coz there's hell lotta thread down there but becuase there's too many of them and so i dun really know where should i start first..

well, i am Asian though so maybe some of the product would not suit me (but i still would like to check it out anyway !)i think my past problem is that i like to try everything that i can find on my face (stupid me) so now i just wanna stick with some regimen and do not just put every cream on the bench on my face lol !

My problem is now that i got theses shallow scars and red marks on face.. i dun really have any new acne now but it would sometimes just appear :evil: but the real main problems is scars, red marks and the fraking big pores that u can put ur thumb in (not that big lol but it's very annoying to have these things on ya face)

so any comment on wut should i use?

btw, have anyone try the product call 'bio-oil'? is it really work or just mess ur face up?

thanxs for reply in advance