Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest virgo

Who has seen you without makeup?

Seen Without Makeup  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who has seen you without make-up since you started wearing it?

• No one!
    • Just my family
    • Family and close friends
    • Just about everyone

Guest virgo

Most of the time just my family sees me without makeup... when I'm at home. I wear it every time I go out anywhere... except the pool, where some of my close friends have seen me without makeup. I looked hideous back then.. ugh. I'm glad they never bring attention to it.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

It used to be that only my family saw me without makeup back when I had super mild acne. Then when my ance got worse I stopped wearing it for about a year. Now I'm wearing it again but I'll go out without any on. I'm not so worried about what people think of my skin anymore.

My family is used to me sans makeup..but my friends have never seen me without it....EXCEPT this one time..

I was working in my back yard a few weeks ago without makeup. My friend Jeff popped over unexectantly and caught me totally off guard!!!.

I may as well been naked too..I felt panicked!!!... Geez.. he would now see how gross I REALLY look!!!

I mentioned.. I felt uncomfortable him seeing me without makeup. He said I still looked Great (he probably lied..I thought it was very nice tho.. cause I would have hit him..lol) He has called many times since, my guess is.. I scared myself more than I scared him...lol :lol2:

...I wish I could be more like you, FearlessBunnyLove...you have the right attitude! :D

the only people who hasn't seen me without my make up is probably the customers at the restaurant i work at, i don't really mind and neither do any of the people who see me (well at least they don't tell me)...occassionally my fds would recommend various products to me when they hear it's good, but that's basically it...

i am like you too, fearlessbunnylove, when i had super mild acne i keep wearing makeup, but after the massive breakout, i just quit wearing makeup around except if i go to work

My ex would see me without make up on. When we first started going out I'd just go to bed without taking off my make up but then I realised that this was just going to make my skin worse so I'd do the regimen (and we all know how bloody long that takes!) so he'd see me without make up on then, and of course first thing in the morning. I hated it but he always said I looked beautiful.

Guest LDanielle

Mainly just family, and sometimes if I'm going out and I know I'm not going to be seeing many people (like any of my friends or anyone who I actually care what they think of me) I'll wear none or very little.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

My girlfriend has never seen me without makeup to be honest lol. Most other peoplehave. But whenever im with her I always have makeup on and when I sleep over. I always wash my face and kinda just go too bed and she doesnt notice cuz its dark in the room. However last night she saw but didnt care lol. Im going to stop. Its hard always having your gf see you with makeup on knowing your skin isnt that clear. But anyway thats all folks.

My family and most of my closer friends have seen my w/o makeup. Now that my acne is better than what it used to be, I dont wear so much so often. I still like to wear makeup in the daytime because I just feel more confident with it on.

Everybody!! lol.... I try not to wear a lot of make-up, most days just mascara and lip gloss... I wear shimmer/bronzer and eyeshadow when I go out, but most of the time I just let my skin breathe. I think that's part of the reason that my skin cleared up.

Everybody has seen me without makeup because i never wear any! except occasionally..very very occasionally if something is really REALLy red but really small i'll dab a tiny bit of concealer on it.

It used to be only my family, then my best friend or anyone I have sleep over, because I'm not wearing makeup to bed! And my best friends family has seen me sans makeup too, because I sleep over at his house as well...and they live there.

Also my ex boyfriend. He came with us on vacation and I was so paranoid about him seeing me with out makeupso id only take it off after everyone turned the lights out. I'd go to the bathroom to pee but id really be removing my makeup. Then I'd wake up all early and put it on before he got up and go back to sleep, so it looked like i woke up all beautiful. Then finally he saw completely with out makeup (but in warm lighting) and I was all self concious and he said i looked beautiful anyways and I was all this is the worse I look and he was all if this is your worse then im not complaining x) But my acne wasn't as bad as it is now, but still pretty bad. Ugh.

All my roomates have seen me with out makeup and I'm self concious to go to the bathroom or kitchen because I see them looking at it when they talk to me and stuff. I also feel them feeling like they are all cute and shit and better then me, but if I didn't have acne....shit, they would be jealous :( But, no such luck.

My family...my boyfriend...sometimes my classmates. ugh i know. But sometimes i get sooo tired of trying to cover up ..i just bare it all. lol. My boyfriend actually told me many times that he prefers me without makeup because he likes me looking simple and not "caked" up. Hes weird. Without makeup..every pore and every scar and every tiny whitehead is visible!

I used to have perfect skin before acne so pretty much everyone has seen me without makeup but now that I have some acne only my family has seen me without makeup. I only wear makeup when I go out.

most of my friends from school have, thats because i never used to wear foundation or conceler then, just eyeshadow and eyeliner... then tane got rid of it for a while, then when it came back i freaked out and started wearing foundation ect, so my college friends never saw me without makeup on.

im clear now tho thankgod!

haaa!! my junior high years were awful!!!! i couldnt use make up because, wth i dont even know why, it was just a rule we had to follow, not even eyeline or lipstick, it's a catholic private school so maybe thats the reason, i dont know, but all my classmates knew i had severe acne and well, i was one of the geeks in class.....definately, a very VERY bad phase...

once ill never forget is that i went to my derms and had a peel, next day i had this all burned face and gross things in my face haaa feel like crying =(

Only my husband and I am very self conscious around him when I am not wearing any. I am so good at doing my makeup that I think many of my friends would be shocked to see what I look like without it.

Pretty much everyone has seeen me w/ out make up.I feel shitty with out it but oh well. When I'm bare faced around my boyfriend I feel okay until I see myself in the mirror, then I'm like uggh,. He likes me without make up for some reason though. When I'm all made up and perfect he'll be like "TOO much make-up!" I guess if he doesn't I care I shouldn't either , but it's hard.

I go through phases. Sometimes I wear it. Sometimes I don't. Pretty much everyone has seen me without it. I never wear makeup to the gym, since it slides right off anyway. When I'm lazy or when my skin is freaking out (red, peeling, pimples), I usually skip makeup, since it looks better without it.

My BF has seen me without makeup. I don't care if he sees my acne. He knows I have acne already, so I don't care. It's funny when I do wear it after not wearing it for a while, he thinks I made an effort to look pretty.

It's funny when I don't wear makeup to work, especially when my skin is bad. My boss comments that I look sick or tired. People tell me to wash my face (really, I swear). I could care less. I'm locked up in a lab all day. No one of any importance sees me. If I have to go to NYC for a meeting I'll try to put a little on, just to save my boss some embarassment (I formulate makeup, so it's bad to show up to a marketing meeting with a face full of zits).....

Just about everyone has seen me without make up....Haha. I don't wear it that much, only when I'm going out in the evening. Even then it won't be that much. I have this issue with make up..I don't like wearing too much cause it makes me feel like I'm wearing a mask, and it feels horrible.

If you used mineral makeup you would not feel like its a mask. most amazing makeup ever. I always feel pretty confident with my acne wearing it.

I use cashmere here is the site http://www.cosmeticcosmos.com/mineralmakeup.html

its only 25 bucks and lasts a long time. I use the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...&categoryId=B70

which works wonders.

I find that when I wear no makeup and stare at my skin I make myself so upset and depressed :(

ya when im at home I dun wear any makeup but when I go out I havta at least put a bit of concealer on or else il wear my sunglasses so no one can recognize me (haha or so I think) With close friends I wear v. little..but when Im at school & know dat I will prolly bump into ppl I havta put concealer, mascara, eyeliner on....must must.