Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kooky

Portrait PSR3 in Colorado

Hey Coloradans,

My dermatologist (Richard Ort) got the Rhytec Portrait PSR3 a couple of weeks ago. It's an alternative to the Fraxel. Fraxel and PSR3 are completely different technologies but my dermatologist claims they produce similar results with similar downtimes. I've only heard of electroscars having PSR3 treatments in this forum and I think she preferred the PSR3 over the Fraxel. Let us know if any of you decide to do PSR3 treatments or Fraxel. I'm curious about both.

Cheers,

kooky

Hey Coloradans,

My dermatologist (Richard Ort) got the Rhytec Portrait PSR3 a couple of weeks ago. It's an alternative to the Fraxel. Fraxel and PSR3 are completely different technologies but my dermatologist claims they produce similar results with similar downtimes. I've only heard of electroscars having PSR3 treatments in this forum and I think she preferred the PSR3 over the Fraxel. Let us know if any of you decide to do PSR3 treatments or Fraxel. I'm curious about both.

Cheers,

kooky

I personally do prefer it to Fraxel. You are supposed to need less treatments too than with Fraxel and it should produce similar if not superior results with less downtime. I find it to be more comfortable a procedure too! I go in for my 4th tomorrow and my 5th on Nov. 4th. I am seeing continual results but I just started in July so I still have quite a few months before I can really evaluate how much improvement I've had. I definitely recommend this procedure though. It stimulates collagen from below and peels the outer layers. I'm doing a deeper PSR tomorrow. The rest I've done have been pretty mild so I'm going to kick it up a notch!