Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

zit inside nose!! any ideas?

my face has been clear for a long time now since I've been using Dan's regimen, but I went to a club the other day and drank lots of beer. As a result, a zit popped up inside my left nostril. It's painful as hell, and I don't know what to do about it!

Leave it alone, if it doesnt go away go to doctor, it could be a polyp which does need antibiotics.

People without acne can get polyps.

The bonus of the antibiotics is they'll help your acne, not good long term though.

I'm thinking of stuffing some BP up my nose

I also occassionally get pimples there and I just leave them alone - they tend to heal very quickly. Since it is inside your nostril it isn't very visible so I wouldn't worry about it. I definitely would not put BP up there - it is a very sensitive area and I think that treating the pimple with BP would most probably do more harm than good.

yea, it's not visible at all, but it hurts like hell; sometimes I get headaches from it, and it's hard to go to sleep.

I'm thinking of stuffing some BP up my nose

If you read the directions and/or safety of using Benzoyl Peroxide based products you would know that you should keep it away from your nostrils, mouth, and ofcourse eyes.

So if you have gone ahead and applied BP in your nose, go ahead and stop doing that.

stop picking your nose you sick fuck

Whats so sick about that? as long as you dont eat it. I bet there is not one person on here that can honestly say they have never picked their nose. As the saying goes "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you cant pick your friends nose".

stop picking your nose you sick fuck

Whats so sick about that? as long as you dont eat it. I bet there is not one person on here that can honestly say they have never picked their nose. As the saying goes "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you cant pick your friends nose".

think how many germs you pick up in a day and the fact that your putting in in your nose to grow is disgusting.

picking your nose is always a bad idea, because that's how you get colds: germs from your fingers get into your nose.

The thing started to drain, so I helped it out by pushing it with a q-tip. It hurt like hell, so I iced it, and pushed some more. Much better now.

well the pimple is not visible, so no pointing at picking at it or anything

if its painful, i say "dont even touch your nose"

its gonna heal quickly

i've had one before. its really not a big deal at all, it'll be painful for a while but after thats gone you'll never think of it again.

just be glad its not somewhere where people can see.

the amazing part is after i mentioned it was a bump, people still continued to give advice.

EVERYONE, REALLY BIG NEWS:

this guy doesnt need the advice. hes all good.