JaE90

How long before you seen less acne?

When you first started seeing alot less acn (on the regimen) was it

week 1

week 2

week 3

1 month

....etc?

Because im going onto 1 month and 2 weeks on the regimen and i am still breaking out about every other day and still have the moderate acne i started with, it didnt get worse though

My face is still red though, its eased up though from what its been like but it is still red..

and of course like everybody else, there is red/purple marks from old acne everywere.....

why havent i seen an improvement like i was suppose to see ?

ah i just feel like forgetting this and trying something else

hey your case sounds kinda similar to mine except i stuck with the regimen with no changes included for over a year. take a look at the very popular "fade your redmarks..." post by jessicastuart and think about trying the exfoliation technique. use this brush exfoliation 2 times a day and the BP wiith moisturizer at night and i bet you see improvement...good luck

When you first started seeing alot less acn (on the regimen) was it

week 1

week 2

week 3

1 month

....etc?

Because im going onto 1 month and 2 weeks on the regimen and i am still breaking out about every other day and still have the moderate acne i started with, it didnt get worse though

My face is still red though, its eased up though from what its been like but it is still red..

and of course like everybody else, there is red/purple marks from old acne everywere.....

why havent i seen an improvement like i was suppose to see ?

ah i just feel like forgetting this and trying something else

YO, I felt the SAME way as you! Suprisingly I am going on to TWO MONTHS and maybe a little more than two months and I Am finally clearing up... I was breaking out everyday and still have one pimple a day but now it started to look like I will not be getting break outs at all in another month!

keep going!

It takes a lot of people a while to clear up which is why it's so important at this point, Jae, when you get frustrated, not to veer off the regimen. Instead, get on it really precisely. I think I've given you this link before, but just in case, check out http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html just to be sure you're on the regimen precisely.