Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScarSucksAss

yo what can I do with this...picture inside

this blows, I'm 17 and have had this ugly ass scar on the side of my forehead from "chicken pocks" I hate it...I'm tired of seein that in the mirror and ITS PISSING ME OFF..I uploaded a picture ...what can be done with this..and is it gonna cost a hell of alot to fix..is there any special cream I can get to reduce the appearance of this

post-30166-1129682050_thumb.jpg

post-30166-1129682050_thumb.jpg

That's close to a boxcar. I would normally say excision would work for that type of scar but that might pull your eyebrow and hairline line really close to each other. You might want to try TCA CROSS or needling first (do a search if you don't know what these are). If you do have excision done they might be able to do laser hair removal to keep the hairline and brow from being so close. Depending on how rough the edges are a filler might work also.

Colin

all that sounds extremely expensive..I love how thats the only scar chickenpocks left me...and it had ot be on my face..damn....what luck..theres nothign i can do besides surgary..no scar reducing creams?

all that sounds extremely expensive..I love how thats the only scar chickenpocks left me...and it had ot be on my face..damn....what luck..theres nothign i can do besides surgary..no scar reducing creams?

If that's your only scar be thankful you only got one. It loks like you had to pull back your hair, so it is possible that it is invisible when you let your hair hang.

Trust me, people don't notice one scar and everyone has at least one scar on their face, if only from chickenpox.

I wouldn't do anything radical. IBVN gave great advice.

Everyone i know has a scar on their face somewhere, my sis who has had about 2 spots in her whole life still has about 4 chicken pox scars on her face....you don't even notice!!

Guest mishmosh

not being funny, but that is absolutely nothing.

thats like a milky spot, how cute. If that was the only thing on my face what would piss me off, I would be a very lucky man.

Guest mishmosh

ive a few scars like that. TBH, ive never even thought twice about them