Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QueenofApathy

Urine Therapy (Yes, another one)

Now listen, I have not been on the boards for at least a month or two and when I looked at the picture in my gallery I took before I started using urine therapy I couldn't help but smile. It's gotten SO much better.

I know it sounds gross and for me it still is, but I am crazy enough to resort to it. I feel better about the way I look and even though I have to tip-toe around my boyfriend with it and let it sit on my face for as long as I can twice a day, I have to say I think it's worth it to be able to go to work without worrying about my make-up smudging off from the oil and exposing a huge red dot on my face. Now I get them every now and then and they are always tiny, and they always go away within a day or two. I have given up on the whole "acne-free" wish because I know it will never come true, but this is the closest I have come since I hit puberty. I am SO happy with what it's done for me and if closed-minded assholes would get off their high horse and try it instead of wasting their time mocking it and making those who do try it feel bad about themselves they might see what it can do for them.

I don't see how this could go wrong with anyone, it is a sort of message you send to your body either topically or orally that helps it fix what is wrong. I have tried so many expensive products and I am relieved to find that something so simple (and free to boot) could have worked so well for me. Just give it a try, and see what it can do for you.

I apply mine topically to my face in the morning and night and let it sit for as long as I can before I need to be seen by someone. I am pretty anti-social so it doesn't bother me that I am alone so long. You could probably let it sit on your face for half an hour in the morning and half an hour at night and it would help, but I feel it helps if I let it sit longer. I would never try doing it orally, but it would be a faster, more private way to do it if you live with a lot of prying people.

Like I said, just try it. If you don't want to that's cool with me, just don't lower yourself to mocking me for what I do. Yes, I'm vain, yes, I've given in to society's demands for beauty and perfection, but who hasn't honestly?

You should try rubbing shit on your face I heard that works too.

Hey, you know, that was funny the first three times you said it. Don't think I haven't seen you around. Way to be original, asshole.

wait so u rub urine on ur face..?

um can you explain why that would helP!???????????

I already explained it. It sends messages to your body to help the acne and focus on healing it. Only your body knows exactly what needs to be done to fix acne, that's why certain drugs work for some people and they won't work for others.

I have no problem with you doing what you do but i dont think you should encourage people to do the same. In my opinion, this isnt a good idea.

I have no problem with you doing what you do but i dont think you should encourage people to do the same. In my opinion, this isnt a good idea.

Why not? It's been practiced far longer than any other medicines we use for acne. It's completely harmless. All I'm trying to do is help people

Why not? It's been practiced far longer than any other medicines we use for acne. It's completely harmless. All I'm trying to do is help people

how does urine send certain messages to your brain...? not flaming Im just curious... people need to know these things before they try them

:lol2: I did see an episode on 'Friends' where someone had to pee on someone because they got stung by a jelly fish! Apparently it was the healing properties that stopped the stinging!!

But obviously 'Friends' isn't real life.............. so i'm not about to pee on my face!:lol2

But each to their own. If it works for you and keeps you happy, why not! What does your partner think of your pee on your face?!!!!!!

:lol2: I did see an episode on 'Friends' where someone had to pee on someone because they got stung by a jelly fish! Apparently it was the healing properties that stopped the stinging!!

But obviously 'Friends' isn't real life.............. so i'm not about to pee on my face!:lol2

But each to their own. If it works for you and keeps you happy, why not! What does your partner think of your pee on your face?!!!!!!

that works....if you have nothing else. vinegar is good for it too

Kassurinreichan, I appreciate your bravery, glad its working for you, sorry some people like Hendrix are retarded, it looks like this post will probably go the way every urine therapy post has... immature people making really bad jokes.

I wish more people would just take this idea seriously and try it so we could get real feedback, I mean so many people waste so much time on this board and their answer could be staring them in the face but instead they want to make stupid jokes and live on with acne.

Anyone who makes a stupid comment about urine therapy without having tried it is an idiot and deserves acne simply because they are supporting the same type of biggotry that makes people with acne hate the way they look.

The pee on the leg from a jellyfish sting is a myth. It has been proven wrong. Anyway, urine is sterile as soon as you pee but bacteria accumulates quickly soon after it is our of your body. That and I guarentee you that your urine has heavy metals that your body gets rid of everyday such as mercury, etc... There really is no way to avoid that. So I would just be cautious with putting urine on your face because you may absorb some of those metals right back to your system.

I don't see how this could go wrong with anyone, it is a sort of message you send to your body either topically or orally that helps it fix what is wrong. I have tried so many expensive products and I am relieved to find that something so simple (and free to boot) could have worked so well for me. Just give it a try, and see what it can do for you.

Kassurinreichan this is more of a mental factor, i know i can't bring myself to use urine therapy whether it is topically or oraly. But i'm completely with you when you say it has helped you there is not doubt urine contains beneficial substances.

You should try rubbing shit on your face I heard that works too.

Hey, you know, that was funny the first three times you said it. Don't think I haven't seen you around. Way to be original, asshole.

Yeh your abit late on that joke Hendrix,

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...opic=42232&st=0

Since your so keen on using this comment why don't you give this technique ago and give us your results? random happyflowers

Hi,

I'm just curious, but have you changed your diet in anyway? Like drank more water or ate more fruits? It could have affected your urine in some way... I don't know, I could be wrong. And how exactly do you apply it on your face? With a cotton ball?

I'm glad this is helping you, at least you look and feel great better about yourself!

He doesn't know ;_; It sucks that I have to resort to something like this, but I'm desperate.

Kassurinreichan, I appreciate your bravery, glad its working for you, sorry some people like Hendrix are retarded, it looks like this post will probably go the way every urine therapy post has... immature people making really bad jokes.

I wish more people would just take this idea seriously and try it so we could get real feedback, I mean so many people waste so much time on this board and their answer could be staring them in the face but instead they want to make stupid jokes and live on with acne.

Anyone who makes a stupid comment about urine therapy without having tried it is an idiot and deserves acne simply because they are supporting the same type of biggotry that makes people with acne hate the way they look.

Thank you so much for this, Joeshmoe. You just captured all I was meaning to say. It's true, people just need to take risks; it may lead to the solution of their problems. This was a risk for me to take as I was turned off by the thought, but I am very pleased with my results. If everyone could set aside their pride and try it I'm sure it would help them.

Thanks again! :D

Hi,

I'm just curious, but have you changed your diet in anyway? Like drank more water or ate more fruits? It could have affected your urine in some way... I don't know, I could be wrong. And how exactly do you apply it on your face? With a cotton ball?

I'm glad this is helping you, at least you look and feel great better about yourself!

Yes, I apply it with a cotton ball. I know that I need to drinka lot of water but I try not to towards the end of the day so that my urine will not be watered down. If it is I might as well be putting water on my face.

Also, no, I have not changed my diet. Although I AM trying to eat less sugar ^_^

how does urine send certain messages to your brain...? not flaming Im just curious... people need to know these things before they try them

You know, I'm not quite sure how it works exactly, but I'd be happy to find out for you. I'll post as soon as I find a more scientific explanation for the messages it sends.

Hmmm this is... an interesting idea. If it works, congrats on the find. My concern (apart from the whole "umm... you put piss on your face?" thing) is that urine is basically all the stuff your body rejects, like metals and other bad stuff. I even heard that it's abit toxic. I might give it a pass but kudos for being brave enough to open up about it.

Guest pokerbugg

how does urine on ur face send messages to the brain that acne is present on the face and that it needs to heal it.....i dont get it..im not mocking u or making fun of u....im just trying to understand

Assuming it works, it probably just acts as an antibacterial wash. P.Acnes has only a small genome and is fairly easy to kill; it's only because it hides at the bottom of our pores that we have so much difficulty killing it.

Urine contain rejected substances that your body doesn't need. Not necessary toxic substance but mainly iron, zinc, vitamins that your body already has enough of.

If you like you can run a simple test to see how beneficial it is, find a plant or small tree that seems to be dieing and pee on it. You'll be surprised with the outcome.

why would u put PEE on your face in the first place though lol

Well, urea is in quite a few cosmetics and there is anecdotal evidence that urine it helps acne.

I must admit though; nappy rash on your face could be a bit embarrasing. :lol2:

this is interesting. it's funny too. i remember a friend of mine back in 2000 tellin me to try to put piss on my face. i thought he was crazy. i guess it works for some people. I'm scared to try this though