Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just a thread to chat about general rubbish with all the Uk'ers on here. I could have started it in the lounge but then we'd get invaded by the yanks etc, nothing against them, but they just wont know about Eastenders and going out to the pub to get hammered!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hows everyone doing? I'm ok, just a bit bored. I was thinking earlier about jeans, I think button fly ones look much cooler than zip ups.

I feel like shit today, i was doing great till i broke out yesterday. Gotta go to Uni tomorrow, god im dreading it! Talking of Eastenders, Phil & Grant are back next week!! :o!

:D:D HEEHEE!that made me laugh. ive been feeling a bit down latley so its good something can make me smile. i havent been watchin eastender recently but sounds exciting. phil and grant back! might watch it! i thought at least one of them was dead though?! i dunno im prob wrong. i gotta go back to uni tomorrow too. not great. all my flatmates have great skin so i feel awfull going back to where im in uni because i compare myself to them. never mind though! hopefully my skin will improve soon. any of u from wales or been to wales? thats where im from!

ok, so how far do you think justin will get before the rozzers get catch him? My favourite hollyoaks girl is that one with dark hair, I think her names Danni, one of the students. Yep I like her! And I havent been to wales incidentally

Man I hope he makes it to Ireland with Nicole. But of course she'll go looking for that bloke off MTV Select. God I miss Dan Hunter, he was so hot. That Reese fella can take his place for now...

Hey can any of you guys recommend me some cool british music ?

Bands from the Uk that I like : Oasis, Franz, Bloc Party, The Killers.

I'm really open in my musical tastes, but bands like that really get me going. Please I need some new britpoprock !!!!!!.

Thanks.

adobetane: Love Love Love the Killers. Would also recommend Snow Patrol, Keiser Chiefs, Razor Light and Im really into Goldfrapp for a little electro funk, there awesome.

Im going to the Little Britian live tour in Glasgow next month I love that show its so funny, anyone else going to see it?

I listened to Goldfrapp actually, not really my cuppa tea. I will check out those bands you mentioned. Thanks !.

Any other suggestions are welcome !

Awww, tell me about it, didn't him and Debbie just make the BEST couple? Of course, me and Dan would've been a better couple :wub:

Um guys? The Killers are AMERICAN!!!!! Although they so wish they were Bristish

I love it when Phil starts on Ian

Bet Ians gonna kick 7 shades of crap out of Phil now he does Aikido!

Probably symbolically flush his head down the bog as well for the 2 times he did it to Ian.

Im going to the Little Britian live tour in Glasgow next month I love that show its so funny, anyone else going to see it?

Oh my god! I never knew they were coming to Glasgow! Im soo there! Is it in the SECC?

Yea the armadillo beside the SECC. I got the tickets last christmas for my boyfriend he loves that show. So I hid it in them in a little britain book and wrapped it up . I kept going on about this great present I got him and I made him open it last. he was well disappointed it was a book until he saw the tickets its been a long wait but it will be worth it.

I've never been much of a Little Britain fan. My favourite uk sketch show would have to be The Fast Show. I still laugh at it god knows how many years later