Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dublin22

What do you think about this aloe moisturizer for soothing redmarks

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a moisturizer that is gentle and beneficial to my skin that is so sensative and red becasue I just finished Accutane today!!!! (yea!). I have alot of red marks and what looks like some scarring and am wondering if this Kiss My Face fragrance free Olive and Aloe moisturizer would be sensative enough for my skin. I am almost finished with my Cetiphil moisturizing cream, but want something that is moisturizing and that might also sooth the red marks more (hence the Aloe). Below are a list of the ingredients and a link to the product and description. I would find it so helpful if any of youhave an opinion on moisturizers for sensative Accutane skin or if you have input about this product. I'm afraid if there are too many plant ingredients maybe it would be overkill? What do you think? Thanks!

Purified Water, Glycerol Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate (Naturally derived waxes), Isopropyl Myristate (Coconut emollient), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut emollient), Emulsifying Wax (Naturally derived wax), Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Vitamins A & D2 (Plant derived), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Lecithin, Extracts of Chamomile, Marigold, Sage, Yarrow, Orange Blossoms, Lavender, Elder Flowers and Fennel, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp..._olive_and_aloe