Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmmwet

Accutane and Vegemite?

Does anyone know if its ok to have them at the same time? Cos u know vegemite seems pretty strong and has heaps of B5 in it.

Hmmm. B5. I've been taking a b5 capsule every day for about the last month of my Accutane course. Are you not supposed to do that?

DONT WORRY lol. i live on vegemite, i dont have a problem as a result. plus i take berocca as well lol. so i think i'll die before you ... if thats bad!

B vitimins are good. When I was on roaccutane I was put on a B complex supplement cuz I had a defficeincy (sp?) It stops the cracks in the corners of your mouth and other crackly skin stuff. And if you get vegimite in those mouthcracks.... dude, painful. Have you tried vegemite with honey? It goes well on toast and crumpets yum yum.

From what i gather it's some type of spread that people from a country called "Australia" eat. THese "Australians" as I will call them have a long standing belief that this "vegimite" has lots of B vitamins which helps the skin and other parts of the body. I looked this up on google and this is what I found.

If you would like to learn more about these "Australians" or "vegimite" I would use google. They seem to be a quite fascinating people, much like you and I in North America but they have a different accent from what I have heard. Nonetheless they seem to have a friendly and ready to please attitude. Hope that helps.

What the hell IS vegemite anyway?

I dont really know whats in it, it tastes like nothing else but its GOOD!

Is it ok to use Telstra and accutane at the same time?

MmmWet, stop teasing the americans now they dont care about phone companies.

Vegemite is like fermented yeast extract which is rich in B vitamins, its like a spread we put on our breads...

What it tastes like ... hahah well thats for you to decide... u cannot compare vegemite to anything else.. it has its own unique taste.