Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Freaky Chik

Tips on clear skin: Don't fall in love.

So, I've had clear skin now for over a year since starting the Regimen. It has been awesome! I've loved it. My whole life is different. :dance:

And then.... I fell in love. :wub:

I met a guy who swept me off my feet and we've been together for a couple of months now. He is adorable.

However, now I have grown so lazy in applying the BP gel. Because I'm either at his house or he is at mine till late at night, by the time he leaves I can't bebothered applying the gel so I go straight to bed. Then when I wake up in the morning, I still can't bebothered to apply the gel because I want to leave my house asap so I can go see him again.

As a result... my skin has now broken out. Alas, I no longer have clear skin.

I think it's time to discipline myself again so I can, again, have clear skin.

My advice? Don't fall in love. :wub:

oh c'mon now. you're blaming that on falling in love? i'm glad your life has changed so much now that u're with him. it's not a bad thing. and believe me, he loves you no matter how many pimples you start getting because you have no time now that you're with him.

but how long can the whole process take? takes me 10 min max

That's cute, lol.

Congrats on your personal life, make sure you stay WELL on the regimen though, especially since you've had success with it, it's really not that time consuming!