Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GameOver

My teacher told me my face is deformed

In the next few days I shall make a thread that will be my last post on this site, but the events that happened today at school are just perfect to be ignored :

now, I wasn't 100 % paying attention about what we were talking about, cause that will never happen, something about a book, but this is the part that I did hear : According to my teacher's opinion, people get skin diseases because it reflects their relationship with the christian God. If you are unclean and don't follow his way, he can punish you by giving you diseases like that, and if you repent he will heal you. And she gave an example from the book about a person with a face disease that everyone hated for who he was and how he looked.

THIS, my dear Christians, THIS is WHY. This is the answer, or atleast a good example, of the question that you all will be asking me in the near future, with such despair and hatred in your voice. I know perfectly well you think that teacher is ignorant or doesn't reflect all of christian's opinions, I know that so please spare your excuse, and quite frankly I don't give a rats ass.

THIS is WHY.

BTW: oh, I just noticed someone messed with my sig. You poor christian fuckshits cant even take a song lyric, huh ? But nah, I get it. Whoever changed it, I bet Jesus is waiting up there in heaven to give you a high-five huh ? He's probably also baked you a muffin, you deserve it you little messiah of truth you :)

now, I wasn't 100 % paying attention about what we were talking about, cause that will never happen, something about a book, but this is the part that I did hear : According to my teacher's opinion, people get skin diseases because it reflects their relationship with the christian God. If you are unclean and don't follow his way, he can punish you by giving you diseases like that, and if you repent he will heal you. And she gave an example from the book about a person with a face disease that everyone hated for who he was and how he looked.

Really? That's interesting...

So Christians would have better skin than other religions?

Easy to test. You just count up the spots on people who are Christians and people that aren't. And find out who, on averages skin is better.

If your teacher hasn't actually done this; then you might like to ask how she knows that bad skin is God's wrath?

A road to Damascus experience?

I'm sorry but one book doesn't prove anything. Maybe the person grew out of it. You can find many, many, many books on acne cures. Most of them aren't

I repeat, how does she know?

Take it up with your school counselor, principal & report it to the board of studies. I suggest setting up a meeting with all parties and getting this 'teacher' reviewed.

What point are you actually trying to communicate, GameOver?

P.S. I know someone from this site who is a devout Christian and was recently on accutane.

Guest mishmosh

She isn't a Christian if she talks like that. What nonsense. She sounds a bully.

I would make a formal complaint to your principal/headmaster/mistress ASAP.

Guest *Clara

I would make a formal complaint to your principle/headmaster/mistress ASAP.

I agree. She must be really messed up to say something like that. > :wacko:

i'm a christian and i try my best to walk with God

what your teacher said is totally ridiculous

if you want to argue with your teacher

you can bring up JOB from the bible, he was struck all over his body with boils and puss

the bible said that God did that to test his character.

in the bible it also mention that a man with leprosy appeared to Jesus. then the crowd said to Jesus "is it because of Sin that this man is struck with leporsy?" Jesus said "No, he got leporsy so that the glory of God may be revealed." and he healed him.

so don't owrry about what yoru teacher said, i think you should report to your vice Principle and tell him/her that he is making offensive religious comments.

this incident has occured in a non-western school....or non-civilazation pretty much. There are no rules here really. The teachers can do or say whatever the hell they want. If anything, atleast it shows people's true self.

this incident has occured in a non-western school....or non-civilazation pretty much. There are no rules here really. The teachers can do or say whatever the hell they want. If anything, atleast it shows people's true self.

She sounds like a Christian Scientist.

A FOAF was one of those. He had a curable, fatal condition, but decided that he would live if he followed his faith strictly enough.

Unfortunately, he failed, for whatever reason.

Guest *Clara

Is it the bible belt of America? I heard it's bad there.

GameOver,

are you sure you heard right, I mean, you did say you weren't paying very much attention.

Either way, what she said is just dead wrong, and no matter what type of school you go to, there are rules against a teacher spouting such nonsense.

If you really want to do something about it, First, tell your parents, then tell the Principal or whoever is generally in charge, even the Superintendant.

Talk to other students who were in the room with you, find out if they heard the same thing you did. Document it all and ask your classmates to do the same. A teacher like that doesn't deserve to have the privilege of teaching kids.

Try not to let someone else's ignorance get you down.

In the next few days I shall make a thread that will be my last post on this site, but the events that happened today at school are just perfect to be ignored :

THIS, my dear Christians, THIS is WHY. This is the answer, or atleast a good example, of the question that you all will be asking me in the near future, with such despair and hatred in your voice. I know perfectly well you think that teacher is ignorant or doesn't reflect all of christian's opinions, I know that so please spare your excuse, and quite frankly I don't give a rats ass.

THIS is WHY.

BTW: oh, I just noticed someone messed with my sig. You poor christian fuckshits cant even take a song lyric, huh ? But nah, I get it. Whoever changed it, I bet Jesus is waiting up there in heaven to give you a high-five huh ? He's probably also baked you a muffin, you deserve it you little messiah of truth you :)

UGH that is such bullshit. this is WHY I hate organized religion, well guess what? I know a guy who is very Christian and yet he has severe acne! so whatever!!!!!!!! that pisses me off so badly.

and I liked your signature, Marilyn Manson owns.

Guest pokerbugg

well just tell her "its ur opinion and i dont give a shit what u think" , ... and yea thats why i hate organized religion as well... does devoted religious people can be so up in ur assand be so judgemental and RUDE ... and think they have the solution to every thing....balls!

Guest mishmosh

Brandy is right. You must have witnesses.

She is a bully and has to be stopped.

tell her she is a fkn tool and then one day when she has something wrong u can say the exact same thing back to her.