Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've only used their pineapple facial wash for normal/oily skin & I love it.

It's been discontinued for awhile now & no animal testing (if you care about that) & my only qualm about it is that it doesn't take all the oil off my forehead but it's allright.

Guess it's b/c it's a cream but I still think it's a great product & I have nothing bad to say about their company so go for it.

I'm sure they have some very good products, but I've only tried 1 thing...

good luck if you try them : )

oh, you mean you tried one of their products & it sucked?

It's so hard to recommend something when everyone's so different..

I hope you find something that you like soon though. = )

Their products are okay, nothing to write home about. I have a few of their tea tree and aloe vera products. They don't irritate which is a plus.

I don't like the Body Shop make up though as they don't seem to apply very well. Having said that, it's been several years since I've used them (that's how put off I was) so hopefully they've changed since then.

I really like the body shop. I also like the philosophy behind their store.

My favorite products are the tea tree oil facial soap (it is the ONLY cleanser I use) and the body nut exfoliating scrub. The scrub is great before shaving and since it is in cream form, there is none of that oil-salt separation. The bathtub does not get slippery and the cream actually stays on your body.

[-X I actually worked there and while for a time, I really enjoyed their products (i.e. bath stuff), I thougth their skin care products were the pits! Even when they came up with their lines for oily, normal and dry skin, it was just a bunch of crap in bottles. Their tea tree line is so drying it actually makes your acne worse, and I find their products have something, (I don't know what) that aggravate acne. Now that may be just me but I talked to a fellow colleague while I was working there and she also said that their skin care made her break out like crazy. now the Body Shop is just another corporation but that's another story in itself....