Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok, i've read on here that B5 causes weakness and what not... is this true with everyone who's used, or uses, B5? i am big into weight lifting and don't want to lose strength and have a longer recovery time after working out. i don't see why that would result because it sounded as if it is good for yer body and not the other way around. also, what B5 is the best to take for the money and comes in the largest quantity for the price? and where would i find this at? also, which vitamin's should i take with to prevent vitamin B deficiency. thank u.

I'm as lazy/weak as I was before b5. lol

It hasn't caused me any side effects I can't handle.

did the B5 work for u? i don't really have an acne problem, i get one or two here and there, that's about it... but i'd rather have NONE.

did the B5 work for u? i don't really have an acne problem, i get one or two here and there, that's about it... but i'd rather have NONE.

I don't really have a problem myself, but every so often I break out enough so that I watch it. So, I don't know how much the b5 helps me, but I think my skin is less oily with it and it hasn't made me feel lousy or anything so I'll just take it for a while. I take a lot of supplements, not just b5. I always have.

I say try it, get the capsules and give it some time. It's really not all that expensive.

the effects wore off after 4-5 months? the good effects (prevention of acne) wore off?? or the bad effects (loss of strength, speed, etc) wore off?? thanks.

the effects of it preventing acne. it's very common for that to happen, now, and is just beginning to surface as a common thing, due to lots of people trying b5.