Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been clear on the regimen for over a year but recently I have gotten a bad break out. I feel so distressed about it. Recently, I added a SA toner(I know this can cause too much irritation but I needed something to ease the flaking) into the regimen for exfoliation (I cannot use AHA's). It was working great until the last 2 weeks. I got all of these small inflamed bumps all over my forehead-my skin on my forehead is really rough and red but is still oily. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How long did it take to go away? Does it sound like an allergic reaction or just a normal break out? Any help would be so... appreciated!!!

i fogot to add that my skin on my forehead also itches a lot. Thanks!

I have been clear on the regimen for over a year but recently I have gotten a bad break out. I feel so distressed about it. Recently, I added a SA toner(I know this can cause too much irritation but I needed something to ease the flaking) into the regimen for exfoliation (I cannot use AHA's). It was working great until the last 2 weeks. I got all of these small inflamed bumps all over my forehead-my skin on my forehead is really rough and red but is still oily. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How long did it take to go away? Does it sound like an allergic reaction or just a normal break out? Any help would be so... appreciated!!!

i fogot to add that my skin on my forehead also itches a lot. Thanks!

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes. It's really distressing; I know how you feel. :redface:

It might be different than what happens to me, 'cause everyone's skin is different, but mine are just regular breakouts.

hi TangerineSpeedo, Thanks for the reply and empathy:) What did you do about your break out? How long did it take to go away and did you put any BP on it or just leave it alone? Sorry so many questions-it is distressing when you have been clear for a while and then something come along to mess it up! Thanks!