Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Where are the ugly guys who date hot girls?

A threat... :badgrin:

I'm a guy and I'll tell you that its definitely easier for a guy with acne to get a HOT girl than it is for a girl who has acne to get a HOT guy. A guy could care less about whether a girl has confidence while this is a HUGE factor to girls in choosing a mate. Guys care mainly about looks and sometimes only looks. Sure girls care about looks a lot too, but confidence in a guy is just as important. If you hear a girl say to someone "I'm so attracted to him" it usually means that she is attracted to the guy's confidence AND looks, while a guy saying the same thing would usually just mean the girl is attractive.

I just think it's funny when you hear a guy that isn't blessed in the looks departement, talk about how he's "saving" himself for the perfect woman. I literally have to listen to guys complain everyday about how so and so isn't good looking enough for them when in reality, they'd be lucky to get someone even remotely as attractive as the girls they put down. so comical.

these ugly men you speak of are the rich ones.

a ugly broke dude with a hot girl is very unlikely but its still possible.

so true ... :|

Guest mishmosh

I go for ugly broke dudes, so it is possible :lol2:

I just think it's funny when you hear a guy that isn't blessed in the looks departement, talk about how he's "saving" himself for the perfect woman. I literally have to listen to guys complain everyday about how so and so isn't good looking enough for them when in reality, they'd be lucky to get someone even remotely as attractive as the girls they put down. so comical.

Ha ha ha .........

Guest *Clara

I go for ugly broke dudes, so it is possible :lol2:

:shock::naughty:

:razz:

Guest mishmosh

oi you! are you implying mishmosh is ugly?

hahaha

Guest mishmosh

you seen my ex then?

My dog's bum was better looking!

Guest *Clara

You deserve better mishmosh. Not sweaty fat guys with low hygiene. :(

:lol2:

Ok im not belssed in the looks department mostly due to scars as below :(

IPB Image

IPB Image

anyways im more of the mindset of most gals are outta myleague as in they could do much better than me with how i look. So i dont even try, its also that i lack confidence i suppose, but ill be lucky to get anyone..:|

IPB Image

IPB Image

anyways im more of the mindset of most gals are outta myleague as in they could do much better than me with how i look. So i dont even try, its also that i lack confidence i suppose, but ill be lucky to get anyone..:|

Adam stop feeling sorry for yourself all the time and stop dwelling so much on your imperfections. Your pictures aren't even that bad yet you are acting like half of your face is missing or something. Focus on something else besides for your acne/scars. Go to the gym, get a job, try to get better grades etc...Also, try to go out more and socialize. Make little baby steps: make more eye contatct that you normally would in the beginning. After a week, try smiling at people as you make eye contact with them. Keep building yourself up until you feel comfortable striking up a conversation with a stranger. These things will gradually build up your confidence Adam. Having confidence will ultimately build up your mental and even physical health. Do these things Adam and you will be just fine I promise.

Adam stop feeling sorry for yourself all the time and stop dwelling so much on your imperfections. Your pictures aren't even that bad yet you are acting like half of your face is missing or something. Focus on something else besides for your acne/scars. Go to the gym, get a job, try to get better grades etc...Also, try to go out more and socialize. Make little baby steps: make more eye contatct that you normally would in the beginning. After a week, try smiling at people as you make eye contact with them. Keep building yourself up until you feel comfortable striking up a conversation with a stranger. These things will gradually build up your confidence Adam. Having confidence will ultimately build up your mental and even physical health. Do these things Adam and you will be just fine I promise.

Adam, don't put yourself down like that.. rise above it. If you want some honest feedback, get a haircut, join a gym, eat 6 meals a day, get out in the sun a bit more and enjoy life in general. You seem fixated on your acne/scars try and find some hobbies you enjoy that take you away from this board and thinking about acne.

Guest *Clara

Why does he have to get a haircut? It's the style today. :rolleyes:

I agree about the exercise. I've been working out to these Billy Blanks dvds and I look/feel great. :)

I do not excersise. Ever.

But that's because my job equals out to burning 2,300 calories on an average 6 hour day. Stupid manual labor. :evil:

Long hair is not the style today. Short hair is the way to go.

His hair was the style 30 years ago. Many people have long hair to show that they have interest in that period of time. But that doesnt mean its in style.

But if your happy with it than confidence is better than looks.

Adam's facial structure, skin tone and hair texture would be more suited to a shorter hair style. It's looks like he said "not even trying". Long hair looks good with olive clear skin and dead straight or close to hair. Adam keep your head up champ when you start making changes and take pride in your appearance things will start happening for you.

IPB Image

IPB Image

hmm ok, its much easyer said then done though.. :| but thanks for outlining what i should be doing, coz i dont have a clue where to start really :confused: