Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is my second time ordering the bp gel.. first time it worked without any trouble, and now I type in the info for the credidt card, it keeps saying problem.... is it because of the card or the website down for the last 2 days?

We got orders yesterday but less than usual, so I don't know if it is your card or the site. I'll check into the site, but in the meantime has anyone else had problems? Also, vitanamsta_88, what exactly does the error message say?

Dan is saids...."We are sorry, but we are unable to successfully process your order. Please take a moment and verify that all the information was entered correctly. If you are sure you entered the information correctly, or have any other questions, please email us at [email protected]"

"The following reason was provided by the authorization / merchant bank:

Declined by Fraud Service"

Make sure you are entering the correct expiration date and CSC code, or else you may get this error...

Yes, before i typed in the same information, but this time around it's not. Maybe everyone ia having this problem? or maybe the site is down?

humm... i ordered on friday... without any problem... so i guess... the site isn't down//

Arg... Dan??? where are you? i have tried using 3 credit cards already... and 2 different visa's. why is the problem? the card is being declined by the second visa and the first two cards i use says "The following reason was provided by the authorization / merchant bank:

Declined by Fraud Service"

is it like my internet sucurity or something? because i tried to registure to Ebay to buy items and when i put in the credit card info it still does not work?!

I'm pretty sure it's the CSC code... the 3 digit number on the signature strip. Make sure you're entering it correctly...

it is usually on the back of the card on the strip where you sign your name. its usually printed.. except for american express..i think the code is on the front for those cards