Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I was 19 when I started dating. I thought I'd never date and become an old lady with 50 cats. When I stopped worrying so much is when I started dating.

Forget the whole stupid love thing and chose a path of greatness.

But then again, very few individuals have it in them to do so.

What a load of rubbish. Everyone needs to be loved.

What a load of rubbish. Everyone needs to be loved.

Only weak people do. Which is indeed almost everyone.

GameOver, your game is tiresome.

Weak people, in general, have a need to call others weak. "Giants don't brag about thier height" sort of thing. In any case -

To the OP: Just keep trying. Keep trying and have heart. We're listening.

I am not human. I can generalize you and your kind, but you cannot genneralize me because none of you can concieve what I am.

And, let me explain to you all why love is weakness.

Love means sharing equality. It means accepting things. I means accepting normality, accepting mediocrity. To love is to be human, and nothing is weaker than being human.

Well, I suppose I won't argue with you. Dellusions of granduer are among one of the hardest things to break. I only wonder what it does for you to consider yourself above humanity, since all you seem is miserable and sad. Not to mention: Being on the internet and complaining about life in general - VERY normal. Very, very, VERY normal.

Ah well. To each his own.

dellusions ? Well, I know that at this point in time I have nothing much but mear words to back myself up, but I will wait my time. I know what I am, and soon so will everyone.

dellusions ? Well, I know that at this point in time I have nothing much but mear words to back myself up, but I will wait my time. I know what I am, and soon so will everyone.

You've watched terminator too many times. :rolleyes:

:D ok i'll wait for 2 years and then I can say I've beaten you :). Anyways I was hoping that there would come lots of good techniques out of this thread how yall approaching the girlz and stuff

I think GameOver needs a hug from someone who loves him. Personally, I'm a virgin who has never kissed girls sober, and I can count the number of times I've kissed them drunk on one hand (although I'm not 100% sure of the number). The bad part is that my first kiss came when I was practically shitfaced, and so was she. I usually think I'm a loser, but what I hear from friends of mine who are older is that getting it right the first time means a lot more later on than in the moment.

Don't know if I'm making any sense or if this is really helping you, but what the hell...