Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

DOES CANDY REALLY CAUSE ACNE?

I think it does. Well I started getting acne last year, over the months I didn't care what I ate. Not until the months of summer vacation where my dad told me not to eat fried food. He told me this a long time ago, but I didn't think there was any effect, so I decided to try. I could have swear my skin was healing little by little. I think that diet can effect acne. Or maybe it was just me, I'm in puberty. (I was 13 when I got acne last last summer) My acne has gotten a little better than when I started school again I started getting small pimples ever other week. This is like the 6 week of school. I think it's because of the school food at lunch. I try to eat healthy everyday, but they sometimes they don't have any kind of fruit or vegetable. And those are kinda the most goof foods to treat acne. For all who thinks that there is a relationship between acne and diet, YOU DA MAN! Also it kind of sucks being peranoid about what you eat, it may be a little embarassing in the public. (like when everyone else eats junk food, and you eat all healthy stuff l eat apples and brocolli)

I have some questions for everyone who reads this.

When you was going through puberty did you get acne?

Do you believe there is a thing with acne and diet. If yes explain why. If no, explain why not

post-27080-1129420945_thumb.jpg

post-27080-1129420945_thumb.jpg

i had acne when i was going through puberty but it got worse when it was over. and yeah diet and acne are related beause you are what you eat.

I agree acne and diet are relate.. but to a point.

Eating healthy in general will benefit your overall health, including your skin. Just as eating unhealthy will generally have the opposite effect.

This doesn't mean you should cut things out of your diet; the point is to eat a healthy balanced diet.

If you're going to have junk food, eat it in moderation then.

Im guilty... halloween is coming and ..well i already started eating the candy i bought to give to the trick or treaters and whats worse is i , being a mom have to take my son trick or treating like ive been doing for a couple of years and yes i eat the only candy he doesn't which is anything chocolate, i love chocolate!

Im guilty... halloween is coming and ..well i already started eating the candy i bought to give to the trick or treaters and whats worse is i , being a mom have to take my son trick or treating like ive been doing for a couple of years and yes i eat the only candy he doesn't which is anything chocolate, i love chocolate!

Same with me. I should give the money to my sister to buy me one of those little lockers and stash all the halloween candy in there. I should make a commitment saying that only when I'm 110% clear i can have the candy.. lol... by then she probably ate all of it.

Try getting stuff like vitmans A and E in them they will help you alot but just dont take to much of it it has helped my acne alot i still have mild but its starting to clear up i got break outs once in a while but it will help you alot and also try to drink between 4 to 8 glasses of water a day that helps to.

W2hen I went my doctor about acne, he said there was no relation between dieat and acne. But I know thats so no true! Before I became a veggie, I used to eat burgers n chips, basically junck food with a lot of sweets thrown in. Now ive become a lot more diet concious my skin isnt clear, but it sure looks better than it did.

W2hen I went my doctor about acne, he said there was no relation between dieat and acne. But I know thats so no true! Before I became a veggie, I used to eat burgers n chips, basically junck food with a lot of sweets thrown in. Now ive become a lot more diet concious my skin isnt clear, but it sure looks better than it did.

dont listen to any who sas diet dont cause it because it does just eat good and your skin will repay u with good skin.

dont listen to any who sas diet dont cause it because it does just eat good and your skin will repay u with good skin.

So can I still eat *some* (small ammount of junk food?

I generally eat very strict, but I binge out on junk food every now and then to reward myself, works good.

Diet can and does affect your skin, it DOES NOT cause acne. This has been proven over and over.

So can I still eat *some* (small ammount of junk food?