Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thaxceptional1

i look good and i have acne?

i dunno wut it is but a lot of girls think im cute, and i even see some givin me good eye contact, and i have acne?

sometimes i think i culd be a model if i didnt have acne, but i do look pretty good even when i do have it...

i think its weird tho cuz i thought ppl with acne were ugly :eh:

I know what you mean. As cocky as it may sound, I get lots of girls checking me out as they pass me. However, as they get within 1-2 metres of me, they usually look away and I say to myself, "Yep. She realized I have acne."

I know what you mean. As cocky as it may sound, I get lots of girls checking me out as they pass me. However, as they get within 1-2 metres of me, they usually look away and I say to myself, "Yep. She realized I have acne."

lol, me too. i get checked out alot, but then i get paranoid and think 'are they looking at me cause they like me or are they looking at the red marks?'. im hoping its the first one. thats why i love the pub, its dimly lit so no one can see the imperfections and i get loads of girls (and guys, lol!) trying it on. :angel:

Guest *Clara

lol, me too. i get checked out alot, but then i get paranoid and think 'are they looking at me cause they like me or are they looking at the red marks?'. im hoping its the first one. thats why i love the pub, its dimly lit so no one can see the imperfections and i get loads of girls (and guys, lol!) trying it on. :angel:

You're sexy with your green facial mask on. Lol! :P

i dunno wut it is but a lot of girls think im cute, and i even see some givin me good eye contact, and i have acne?

sometimes i think i culd be a model if i didnt have acne, but i do look pretty good even when i do have it...

I seem to resemble the gay one from boyzone with added spots so I am not good looking and get very little desireable attentioin, but I personally think that females can be very attractive with acne and blemished skin is 100% preferable to entirely flawless skin - the chances are it's plastic.

My two penneth.

chicks dig me too even tho i have some redness on my cheeks and nose...i think its because my bone structure of my face compensates for some minor skin imperfections...anyways if we had severe acne ie cysts we wouldnt get the looks and eye contact etc

smile to girls if they look at you!! hmm wait....Im a girl and i should do that with guys.... :s

Personally, i dont look at guy's imperfections, actually, they look more like men than those with baby face.....hahaa =)

smile to girls if they look at you!! hmm wait....Im a girl and i should do that with guys.... :s

Personally, i dont look at guy's imperfections, actually, they look more like men than those with baby face.....hahaa =)

i do smile at girls...the only problem is is that i seem to get checked out by girls who i am not attracted to...if only hot chicks could check me out more :think:

i think the attitude is the most important thing

say hello to everybody and smile and enjoy your day =)

hot chiks sometimes are not good girls, hmm yeah, maybe those bad and mean cheerleaders arent that bad haha...still, look for someone with good manners and if she's pretty in the inside, you've met a treasure!!

yea i get some to

i get that to man

Guest james11

I completely agree with the comment about internal beauty. When my skin was bad i hoped and prayed that people would see my inner beauty.

My girlfriend is gorgeous and sometimes i get over her physical characteristics (just because they are so permanent, relatively unchanged) but her inner beauty amazes me every day, and changes equally as often.

I don't know if it's just me but i beleive that you can't ever be happy in a relationship if all you see in your partner is a nice bod and hot face!!

Also with those people who get within 1-2 metres of you and look away. Instead of feeling bad that they notice you have pimples, look away from them too and think to yourself, "ahhh, they're so shallow. I couldn't tell that until i got real close".

:D