Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurfDude

Glycholic peels

Hey guys, i have red marks left over from acne (and both my cheeks and chin are fairly red, but the marks all over my face are what I'm focusing on). A few 30% glycholic acid peels sound like they could really help me, but I have no clue where to get them! I cant really get anything if its over the internet, I have to be able to get it from a store. I'm in vancouver canada. Would it be possible for a shoppers drug mart or london drugs or some such to carry them? As well, in an earlier post someone said something about a soda thing that you have to use directly after the peel!? What is this? I thought you just used the peel, washed off after 6 mins or so, and put on plenty of sunscreen?

first of all, i dont think u can get glycolic acid peels at a store, most people buy it from ebay from the skinwizard, since its cheaper than most other websites,plus he gives u 30,40,and 50%.

Now, when u get the GA, the first peel must only be 1 min, the second has to be 1-2 min depending on skin sensitivty....pretty much try to slowly go up and leave it longer each time. You shouldnt leave it on 6 min the first time. and when u wash off u need baking soda.