Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GeNoXiDe

Indented/ Valley Hill scarring

Hey, i have had acne when i was Gr 10, and it took a couple years to actually slow down. And now my acne has stopped...but left with indented scars...

When spot lights shine onto my cheeks..you could see these indented...valley hill.....marks....my cheeks are uneven...

Also, there are minor redness...so called scars?...left after my acne ...

Now here is the question...

Are there any peeling products/ clinics...that can....smoothen my skin...and get those indented marks away?...

I've tried....several treatments at different chinese clinics..but it is still not working..

Do you guys have any solutions?

Hey, i have had acne when i was Gr 10, and it took a couple years to actually slow down. And now my acne has stopped...but left with indented scars...

When spot lights shine onto my cheeks..you could see these indented...valley hill.....marks....my cheeks are uneven...

Also, there are minor redness...so called scars?...left after my acne ...

Now here is the question...

Are there any peeling products/ clinics...that can....smoothen my skin...and get those indented marks away?...

I've tried....several treatments at different chinese clinics..but it is still not working..

Do you guys have any solutions?

Do you have any picture of the scars? How deep are they?

If there were a quick miracle fix this board would not be frequented by so many of us.

Spend some time reading. :cool: