Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indoobidubly

Has anyone use a Buf Puf sponge to exfoliate their face?

I'm thinking of ordering an Extra Gentle Buf Puf sponge to use on my very sensitive skin and I was wondering if anyone else has ever used this product? If so, how rough is the texture?

Would this help with dead skin cells and clogged pores?

Thanks.

I'm thinking of ordering an Extra Gentle Buf Puf sponge to use on my very sensitive skin and I was wondering if anyone else has ever used this product? If so, how rough is the texture?

Would this help with dead skin cells and clogged pores?

Thanks.

They are nice, but just be sure to clean them with antibac regularly and make sure that they dry out quickly so you aren't scrubbing more germs into your face. I would actually go with the gentle rather than the extra gentle, but that's just my preference . . . if you are not used to scrubbing at all maybe you should try the extra gentle. They are a nice cheap way to turn your regular cleanser into a scrub . . . something you can also do with baking soda if you want, but that would mess with the pH so if that's something you're concerned about the buf puf is an advantage.

Be sure to keep it clean though and don't press too hard.