Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jackiechan24

flush question

Ok, I've been wanting to do a liver flush, but I'm unsure what to do before and after. Do I have to do the parasite cleanse before, then do the flush, and what about after? People have said to do an enema after, but is it really necessary?

I did a liver flush and I did not do an enema, and I did not do anything before or after.....and every thing went good, my face all so got better :) but people do say that you need to do someting (can't rembmber what right now) before and after, you can google it, to be safe it might be a good idea to do that thing (what ever it is) before and after........if you have any questions you (or any one) can PM me

good luck with the liver flush!

Guest james11

I did a liver flush and I did not do an enema, and I did not do anything before or after.....and every thing went good, my face all so got better :) but people do say that you need to do someting (can't rembmber what right now) before and after, you can google it, to be safe it might be a good idea to do that thing (what ever it is) before and after........if you have any questions you (or any one) can PM me

good luck with the liver flush!

I have one small question. what exactly is IT??