Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just need to get some shit off so excuse the ranting...

I just dont understand. I had a great summer, I didnt break out AT ALL during the Summer and up to about Labor Day. My hyperpigmentation scars were fading to nothing and I thought finally my acne days were over and I was going to have a great senior year. I was really excited about the possibilities this year and just having fun not worrying about my face for once.

At one time (10th to early 11th grade) I was the shit pulling nothing but dimes (girls are are 10+++) etc.. and on the first day of school and all girls were once again like "hes so sexy" (I dont have a big head or anything just going by comments, i honestly dont think I look that good..)..

Go figure about 2 weeks into the start of the year I start breaking out terribly again and now have a new batch of scars to deal with and since on Ive been battling this acne shit again this year. I honestly thought this year was going to be different. My acne got so bad I didnt go to my senior homecoming dance and have done basically nothing Mid September to now. I feel like Im being robbed of what is supposedly supposed to be your best highschool year. I already was fucked over as a junior because of this bullshit. I try to convince myself that it's not that bad but even my mom started noticing again and she rushes out and buys all these products and point out every damn thing wrong with my face, even shit I dont notice till she says something...I know shes trying to help but my self esteem is at it's lowest point.

I mean right now my face looks like shit and even I know that the way my friends have looked at me lately and said little things. I think thats the thing that hurts the most.. My best friends sister (shes like 10++++ looks wise), who just last year liked me and wanted to go to homecoming with me, said to her brother "oh dont do that your face will end up like his", with me in the room. You know I kind of laughed it off but deep down it hurt real bad just because I cant believe what happened from early last year to now.

I really want to believe in God and that somehow Ill wake up tomorrow and there will be a damn miracle but my faith is pretty much wavering at this point... Ive always been kind of agnostic but if God honestly cared IMO none of us would be on this board right now..

I dont know if anyone will actually read this but it just feels better to type all this out and get my feelings out...

anyway off to bed for me..

Maybe God doesn't want you sleeping with a lot of women. *shrugs* Anyhow, I know that's difficult going from being confident and wanted to feeling low down and unwanted. Sorry, bro.

Dang. That's odd... maybe it was the weather that helped your acne?

Stay strong man... and try not to let your acne take away your senior year.

"I really want to believe in God and that somehow Ill wake up tomorrow and there will be a damn miracle but my faith is pretty much wavering at this point... Ive always been kind of agnostic but if God honestly cared IMO none of us would be on this board right now.."

Suppose, if you will, what you're going through right now is part of the test of faith?

Life's never going to be a cake walk, and if you really want to set an example as religious person.. keep faith no matter how meek things look.

Take care. ^_~

Faith being tested, obviously failing

Hm, my latest battle of acne started last year and thankfully(i really cant pinpoint what it might be that cleared me) I'm clear now for the last few months, all while snickering at God and the ridiculousness of all religions.

Guess your god decided to reward me anyways :)

Seriously though, I never went to highschool, I skipped out and got a GED and went straight to college. I didn't wnat to deal with the immaturity of the whole scene. Hang in there, you only have one more year of that to go. I gladly leave the hell of school in my teen years behind me. If I ran into someone who thought they recognized me, I would say that I wasn't him, he died. Because I am not him anymore and embrace change.

its funny man, you know all this high school shit seems so important to you right now...but once you get out and get into the real world you look back and realize how insignificant it all was.

i know its hard dealing with "falling off"... i ve had periods when i was called ugly to my freaking face and ive had times where girls would flirt big time.

its hard to cope with looking good one week and ugly the next. ive been telling the people on this forum that girls care about looks too its not just men.

illegal have you tried accutane? you remind me of me when i was youre age. my mother would always bring me all these bullshit products home that wouldnt work.

accutane works very well, but you might need a few courses of it to finish the acne off.

who knoes mabe god is testing your faith.. just keep you

hopes up n dont worry... you will once again get over "acne"

and i wont come back :D ever again.

u know wat.. why dont u try drinking lemon water? it has helped me

out alot with my acne.. just put 1 freshly squeezed lemon ( thats bout.. 1/2 a tea spoon of juice in 1 glass) in 2 liters of

water and drink it throughout the day. n hope for the best!!

good luck!

Anyone who brings religion into this one more time is seriously ^&^%ed in the head. GET OVER YOUR PURITAN SELVES

half the time you hide behind faith because you're judgemental assholes.

if he wants to be promiscuous thats HIS choice not yours

don't force your religion on us

I believe God gave could've given me acne to keep me away from an evil lifestyle. If I had never gotten acne, I would've been sleeping with numerous women, possibly making babies and destroying lives. I was that lacking in the character region. Therefore, maybe, just maybe, God blessed me with acne.

Anything is possible.

Anyone who brings religion into this one more time is seriously ^&^%ed in the head. GET OVER YOUR PURITAN SELVES

Most people look to God when their in need but not when someone says something to disbelieve God. If he helped us all with Acne, something that doesn't kill us, something that doesn't take our money, hurt others, or effect humanity, then he would neglect everyone else. People die of worse things, people are in worst straights then us. Its sickening, I pray to him to help me but I don't assume he forgot about me or question his exsistance.

Guest Tinky

Perhaps there's a less religious reason for the return of the acne. My thoughts. With the return to school,

many things change. Stress and anxiety being at the front, the lulling pase of summer has ended, not to

mention time outside in the sun and fresh clean air is seriously cut short. Next sleep issues. No sleeping in

and the amount of sleep has probably been cut short. How about food? If you eat at school....ewww, that's

not so great for skin. Plus exposure. You are around a lot of people and new germs...have you been sick at

all? If so your immune system is taxed from exposure. We hope you don't lay your head down on the

desk...germ factory!!!! Maybe with the long hours at school you aren't drinking enough water.

I'm not saying don't beleive in god. Faith is a wonderful thing..i'm saying DON"T FORCE IT ON OTHERS.

to do so..is in fact morally wrong. and if you don't beleive me check your bible.

I believe God gave could've given me acne to keep me away from an evil lifestyle. If I had never gotten acne, I would've been sleeping with numerous women, possibly making babies and destroying lives. I was that lacking in the character region. Therefore, maybe, just maybe, God blessed me with acne.

Anything is possible.

I've thought like that before too

I'm not sure what God has to do with this, or the original poster's point.

But I do want to say to you, Illegal, glad you're here and glad that sharing helps. Alot of what helps me through the hard shit is just being able to talk about it, just getting it outside of my own head. That makes a huge difference somedays.

And I'm sorry about that wisecrack your friend's sister made. That's cruel. People suck sometimes. :(