Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadcat

BP gel gave me double eyelids!!!

It seems like BP gel has soaked through my forehead making my eyelids heavier, thus giving me double eyelids! Oh boy, I always wanted double eyelids ever since I was a little girl! Hope this leads to something permanent then I won't need to do eyelid surgery! :D

I rubbed a lot into my forehead not on my eyelids. The gel seems to have gone through the skin and seeped down into my eyelid area, causing enough thickness on top to form creases.

Or it could be an allergic reaction as well. The gel seems to have seeped down into my cheek area too cuz it's kinda red there, and I haven't put any BP gel on it. :redface:

Nonetheless, the double eyelids are very deeply set. This is crazy! I thought only needles and botox could get under the skin! :lol2:

Anyone else have this happen?

haha....omg how much did u put on ur forehead? i want to have double eye lids too....

Dan's bp gel not onli treats acne....it gives double eye lids OMG

Guest *Clara

Most Asian's only have 1 eyelid for each eye. Caucasians etc... have double eyelids.

Ah yes haha . . . . the old double eyelid people. I will be willing to bet 100 dollars that you are Asian lol :P I remember when I was in Korea and China all the people would always be like . . . wow your eyes are so beautiful. At first I was like . . . "wtf? ok . . .lol" Then I just got used to it. Same goes for my best friend Sam. He is Korean and he is always like I want double eyelids lol. He freaks out when he wakes up and his eyelids have that little crease in them hes like "someone take a picture now" And my other friend Seungjae actually has double eyelids . . . omg AND he has a tall nose. lol . . . Every asian person he meets is jealous of him . . . double eyelids and big nose . . . how could one man be so lucky haha :rolleyes:

As for the original poster . . . I hate to say it is not permanent. When ur skin gets gry your eyelids will plump back up to normal. Don't stress about it though . . . I personally think its beautiful so relax. Its not just me either . . . like you noticed here most white people will be like. . . :huh? at the mention of double eyelids . . . its a non-issue here. If you want the surgery then go get it . . . lol but I have seen plenty of eyelid surgery people . . . and they all look like their eyelids were carved into their head- it is way too noticable. Anyway . . . my rant is over lol. And for those who dont know what they are talking about . . . look in my picture it is right over my eye . . . the little crease from there being too much eyelid skin to cover the area so it sort of rinkles over.

IPB Image

Peace.

omg. The first time I've heard of this. I dunno why anyone would want surgery to make a wrinkle in their eyelid. :think:

Trust me . . . its a cultural thing. To the Asian culture that little eye line and tall noses big eyes etc are all symbols of beauty. But . . . its not like in the US we don't have out fair share of cultural beauty icons. Some cultures would certainly find women stuff silicone sacs in their breast or actually add fat to their butts. Just they we in western cultures find it strange that somewhere in the world people elongate their necks or disk their lips or bind their feet to make them tiny. The world is full of cultural beauty icons. Although the US is starting to affect the world as nowadays you can find women in many countries stuffing their boobies with silicone . . . lol. Well that was certainly off topic.

Peace

Double eyelid surgery or any plastic surgery for that matter, sorry for bashing, is rampant in Korea. I dont know why some people are so obsessed with it! I dont notice it in my caucasian friends and my caucasian friends dont notice my single-eyelids. Oh yeah, whoever said that single-eyelid is applied to asians only, theyre wrong, the rest of my family has double eyelids although I didn't inherit them.

Read my lips. VA-NI-TY.

Double eyelid surgery or any plastic surgery for that matter, sorry for bashing, is rampant in Korea. I dont know why some people are so obsessed with it! I dont notice it in my caucasian friends and my caucasian friends dont notice my single-eyelids. Oh yeah, whoever said that single-eyelid is applied to asians only, theyre wrong, the rest of my family has double eyelids although I didn't inherit them.

Read my lips. VA-NI-TY.

Well said . . . but I would wager that-- judging by your name-- you are a dude not a dudette lol. Usually guys care less about that . . . at least thats my point of view.

actually, Ive seen and heard tons of Korean guys whining about getting double-eyelid surgery and waxing their faces to look like faces of characters in Final Fantasy. It makes them feel "complete". Good Lord :rolleyes:.

Yeah im a dude.

actually, Ive seen and heard tons of Korean guys whining about getting double-eyelid surgery and waxing their faces to look like faces of characters in Final Fantasy. It makes them feel "complete". Good Lord :rolleyes:.

Yeah im a dude.

Waxing their faces? Never heard of that one lol. I have seen all the commericals for whitening creams while I was there though. I was like . . . damn if only being pale was cool in America lol. That would be so much easier . . .lol