Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arya

trying to buy TCA from loganswood

alright, i know i'll feel like a complete ass when someone tells me how to go about this, but I went to loganswood.com today to buy some TCA peel 50% and when I tried to view my cart (and ultimately buy it), it just takes me to the products page...... :doh: i'm very confused and a little frustrated to say the least!!!

has anyone had this problem, or am I completely retarded? :redface: please help, I want to buy it ASAP!!

Thank you!

alright, i know i'll feel like a complete ass when someone tells me how to go about this, but I went to loganswood.com today to buy some TCA peel 50% and when I tried to view my cart (and ultimately buy it), it just takes me to the products page...... :doh: i'm very confused and a little frustrated to say the least!!!

has anyone had this problem, or am I completely retarded? :redface: please help, I want to buy it ASAP!!

Thank you!

Hi, I have never had a problem before, I would say try again. Loganwoodskincare.com Good luck, RuPerki :cool:

Thank you!

Hi, I have never had a problem before, I would say try again. Loganwoodskincare.com Good luck, RuPerki :cool:

thanks ruperki!..i should probably try it again. i also emailed but haven't gotten a reply (it's been two days). i really want to buy from them, coz it's the cheapest i have found. anyway, thanks again!

I would not buy at loganwoodskincare if i were you.I ordered a 25 % TCA six months ago.

I never got anything.I wrote emails,but i never got an answer.This Richard is a really fucking bastard.

I have never purchased from loganwood but i have emailed them quite a few times with general questions about ph levels of their acids and if they'd supply unbuffered 100% tca and i found Richard to be very helpful. He replied quickly to any emails i sent. I have to admit that i'm surprised that your emails weren't replied to

Thank you!

Hey i posted about this awhile back... last year i think,and i just kept going back and kept trying till the page finally showed up.It has to be a problem with their site.

I did order from them and yea it took awhile for me to get but then maybe i was too impatient to get my crosses going, which by the way i just finished my 3rd cross.

I started this last year and wait atleast 2 months to do them again,yes this is a long process but being that im only using 50% TCA and not 100%, i wouldnt dare do my own crosses with 100%.

Most of my scars are changing in depth and length but i have two wide boxscars that are going to need way more crosses than your regular icepick scar. well good luck!

Charmed, I think there IS a problem with the site.....it's a shame, coz their TCA was soo much cheaper than other places on the net. ah well... I'm glad you're seing some progress with your cross-ing! :D I really want to get mine soon, so I can start getting rid of these nasty scars....

wow, ciccio, that's pretty bad...yeah, i wrote to them last week and i got an email saying "thank you, bla bla, we'll get in touch within 24 hours". and no response yet. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get it from them, seing as they can't even reply to my email, how reliable can they be?? anyway, thanks for letting me know!

dazarooni, does this Richard guy have a personal email that I could possibly write to? coz maybe I should write to him specifically. one more question :shifty: where did you end up buying your TCA from?

thanks a lot for your responses, i really appreciate it. this site is growing so much, it's hard to get an answers these days! :D

cheers,

Arya