Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naitch

THE CURE HAS BEEN FOUND! SERIOUSLY!

Ladies and gentlemen,

I've been taking this vitamin c with Rosehips in it A SECOND TIME for my redmarks. It's too early to tell, but I remember taking two pills many months ago everyday (btw, one is recommended per day) a day and my red marks vanished within a couple months. It wasn't until last month I asked myself "wtf happened to those red marks?" Well, I realized it had to be those freakin' vitamin c pills with special rosehips in it. I did a search on rosehips and I was astonished at what I saw. It's specifically used for treating acne scars. These sites offer testimonials and facts on rosehips.

http://www.chamomiletimes.com/articles/rosehipshealer.htm

http://www.primalnature.com/testimonials.html

(These sites offer products.)

http://www.allstarhealth.com/de_p_ref/3574..._Hips.htm\

[email protected]

http://web.mawebcenters.com/dimshealth/item163113.ctlg

Anyway, I believe this is the cure. I'm thinking about buying some pills SPECIFICALLY made from pure rosehips and of course I'm thinking about buying some oil to throw on my skin.

I truly believe the cure is found.

The cure for red marks which u should post in the RED MARK FORUM, not here.

Sorry but here we are trying to fix real scars, not temporary red discolorations.

People who are seeking improvement of their red spots will go to the other red marks subforum.

Some people just piss me off.

:wall:

When I was going through certain sites, I ran passed one that said "don't use on active acne". You may want to do a search. My local sprouts store (they have all natural stuff) has pure rosehip oil on sale for $9.49.

A come on, use your common sense. Do you really think some cream will just help real scarred skin, at most it will soften the edges.. nothing more.

In this business you need to be sceptical, because otherwise you get way too much dissapointment.

You can go do numerous searches and see what you can find. It's people like you who think you need to spend thousands of dollars to get good results. I think the business has got to you! Natural cures is the key and has always been the key. My local sprouts store (a all natural food store) has the stuff in case some of you don't want to buy online.

nonsense, with homepeeling (tca, jessner etc) you can get great results for less than 50 bucks.

Im just saying it's kind of farfetched to expect from a cream that it will help real scars ( indented, large scarred pored, ice picks etc) .

Of course it might work with red spots, but that is another forum.

Look, maybe you're right. But I just felt the least I should've done was to let people here know that there's a small chance, maybe not on big scars, but on some small scars. I just couldn't keep quiet and only posted in red marks section, because there's a chance that it can work on deep scars.

Can you atleast delete it?

I guess rosehip has vitamin A in it. I think it should be avoided if you take accutane.

"Rosehip seed oil is an excellent source of topical trans-retinoic acid (vitamin A) in a natural form."

But I think that was a specific oil they were selling.

Sweet dude...how many mgs of Vit. C with rosehips do u take...i've been takin' like 500-1000 a day but i'm thinkin' of goin' and buying some with rosedicks or whatever in em..thanks, peace

I get mine at costco. It's called "Kirkland's Best" with Rosehips. Ummm... I've been taking one a day (afraid to take more than one cause I'm on tane) and drink two lemon's worth of lemon juice with half a glass of water. I've been experimenting with this, and honestly it seems to be working. It says "each tablet contains "vitamin c 1000 mg, citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100mg and 10% Hesperidin and Rutin. Then it says on the side "% Daily Value" 1667%

Since you're not on tane, I recommend you take one Kirkland's Best pill in the morning and one at night. If you notice stomach aches cut it down to one. I truly believe this works:

When on Minocyclin, doc told me to take a vitamin c pill after taking a mino (I took two a day). So I took one mino, then a vitamin c. Same thing at night. I had no frekin' clue that the vitamin c I was taking was powerful stuff. It's like a whole day's supply of vitamin c, and it has powerful rosehips! So a a couple months went by and I had no red scars, about a month ago I really started to ask myself 'wtf happened to those red marks I was worried about?" I thought it was just time that took them off, but it had to be the rosehips. On average it takes my red scars 5-8 months to go away not two. I would like to take two pills right now, but like I said I'm freaked out because I don't want to alter the accutane.

Yeah, so anyway... Grab some Kirkland's Best Vitamin C (with rosehips). If you don't have a costco, I'll be more than happy to send you a bottle (I'll even give you a receipt so you know I'm not trying to rip you off). It's like 9 bucks a bottle. (it lasts for a few months)

Chill.

hmm..i was on accutane bout 3 months ago...i'm on antibiotics now and retinamicro to keep shit under control...i don't know if the rosehips would fly with the antis if they cause stomach problems...vit c and retina might do the job on their own anyway...thanks though, peace

No, it can cause stomach problems if you overdose. I was asking you to overdose when I told you to take two. (for maximum results.) But since you're on medication, I'm sure it's safe to take only one. Ask your doc and see what he says.

hmm if i take those pills and put rosehip oil on my face then i'll really see twice the results? :surprised:

are these the pills you're talking about?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp...2&id=prod835505

Yes, they are. They also sale PURE rosehips in a capsule, but haven't tried it so... Try looking for the one warblade found with 2,000 mg.

IPB Image

I've taken 2 of these a day for the last month and a half. This has rose hips. They do help.

Yeah, they do. I'm going off it until I'm off tane. All of a sudden I'm not dry, my back doesn't hurt and I'm sorta breaking out. I think this messes with the effectiveness of accutane. Just to be safe, I'll go back on it when I'm off accutane. You're taking 2,000 mg? Wow! That's 4,000 mg per day!

hmm if i take those pills and put rosehip oil on my face then i'll really see twice the results? :surprised:

Yeah, I'm sure you do. But I'm on accutane so I won't risk anything.

are these the pills you're talking about?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp...2&id=prod835505

Yes, they are. They also sale PURE rosehips in a capsule, but haven't tried it so... Try looking for the one warblade found with 2,000 mg.

IPB Image

I've taken 2 of these a day for the last month and a half. This has rose hips. They do help.

Yeah, they do. I'm going off it until I'm off tane. All of a sudden I'm not dry, my back doesn't hurt and I'm sorta breaking out. I think this messes with the effectiveness of accutane. Just to be safe, I'll go back on it when I'm off accutane. You're taking 2,000 mg? Wow! That's 4,000 mg per day!

Yeah, I'm sure you do. But I'm on accutane so I won't risk anything.

well my dad just bought me a vitamin c supplement with rosehips, it's only 500mg, so I guess I'll take two a day even though the directions say only take one. my marks aren't too severe...so hopefully this WILL help.

seasofink, I bought a 1,000mg one and that said "take one a day". But I took two. Try looking for a 1,000mg, possibly 2,000mg for better results. And of course for better results research into the oil.

For those who want to go along with this regimen, you have to be extra patient and make sure you're taking twice the recommended amount. I've been drinking lemon juice as well as orange juice, I encourage you to drink either one from time to time. thanks.