Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prob

Moisturizer at night?

Is it ok if I put on moisturizer at night? I was thinking on starting this because this moisturizer I have has aloe vera in it and I wanted to use it for my red marks. It also has a strong smell so I don't use it in the day. I use a different moisturizer for the day.

i dunno..i dont think puttin mosturizer at nite would change anythin ...but u should get dans answer just incase

Guest fatman_uk

I alwasy moisturised 2wice a day when i was on the regimen, i had to coz my skin was so dry an sensitive an it never seemed to do me any harm.

I dont moistuirise at night now tho, since i only use a small amount of BP.

-Gaz

I moisturize twice a day, but I'm on the 5 % though. But I think it's a good idea anyway, I've noticed that the regimen works best as long as my skin is hydrated and not all that dry. I can't see how that can cause any damage, after all you moisturize in the morning and that doesn't seem to hurt does it??

Several people along the way have posted that they moisturizer twice a day and it's fine. Just like I always say, however, follow the regimen precisely until you are clear, then add in 1 variable at a time.

One exception is if you are severely dry. In that case, you probably started too fast, and may need to moisturize twice a day to get your skin back to normal.

-Dan

Several people along the way have posted that they moisturizer twice a day and it's fine. Just like I always say, however, follow the regimen precisely until you are clear, then add in 1 variable at a time.

One exception is if you are severely dry. In that case, you probably started too fast, and may need to moisturize twice a day to get your skin back to normal.

-Dan