Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longits

80-85% Improvement...Three N-Lite In same zone

(Sorry if my english is bad, but i'm from Spain)

Two years ago, i decided to have the N-Lite sessions (two sessions separated between 15 days, as my derm tell me). It was a lot of expensive :D . When the four months pass, i could see an improvement, but i hoped a lot more. Improvement was aprox. 20-25 per cent. But was really nice, because the zone was a very bad zone (so much cistyc acne).

One year later (my derm tells me that i have to wait one year because collagen will not increase if i do it before), and i have another 2 N-Lite sessions (15 days) in the SAME zone. I waited for 4-5 months, and results was very incredible. The zone has a real improvement, aprox. 50-55 per cent. My derm always takes photos of the zone, before and after photos, and in the photo the improvement can be apreciated a little lower (because the light is too intense), but really amazing!.

Then i wait approx. ten months (my derm tells me to wait more, but i couldn't!) and i take another session of N-Lite (like before, 2 sessions-15days). The results are just incredible. I think laser works. The zone that i have N-Lite haves rolling scars, most are shallow but one or two are a little deep (0,3mm. approx.)

After all this, i think maybe the best option for me is to do N-Lite in my face for 2-3 times in 2-3 years...but now i have to wait because is a lot of expensive...i hope they'll decrease the prize! Now i'm going on using tretinoin (Retin-A) because i think that it really works better than AHA acids.

I use AHA acids for 8 months, and i can see improvement, but when i stopped, all was loosed :D . With tretinoin there is more peel, but i really don't know at this time if it is a lot of good to the skin or not. But in my opinion, tretinoin (who is just acid vitamin A) works in all the layers of the skin, and AHA only in superficials.

Maybe i can be a little "optimistic", but i think that if i use tretinoin for one-two years, i can have a lot of improvement too. Also i trie to drink diluted juice of lemon in alternate days, and i think that works too (it gives your skin a better condition).

I have a little rolling scar rounding my mouth, and in the last month i decided to use vinegar method ( i use vine vinegar, 6º accidity) and i have to say that it works too. This is very IMPORTANT: i think MOST OF THE THINGS that people posts can works very good, but the most important thing: BE CONSTANT. In this little rolling scar, i use vinegar two times in day (morning and evening). In all the treatments, remember that to be CONSTANT is the more important think.

Just a few questions

How old are you?

did this help for any type of pitted scars or large pores?

How did n-lite effect the texture of the skin?

have you had any other previous scar treatments?

Thanks!

Can you get a hold of the pics and post them in the forum here at acne.org???

Would be great to see =)

(Sorry if my english is bad, but i'm from Spain)

Two years ago, i decided to have the N-Lite sessions (two sessions separated between 15 days, as my derm tell me). It was a lot of expensive :( . When the four months pass, i could see an improvement, but i hoped a lot more. Improvement was aprox. 20-25 per cent. But was really nice, because the zone was a very bad zone (so much cistyc acne).

One year later (my derm tells me that i have to wait one year because collagen will not increase if i do it before), and i have another 2 N-Lite sessions (15 days) in the SAME zone. I waited for 4-5 months, and results was very incredible. The zone has a real improvement, aprox. 50-55 per cent. My derm always takes photos of the zone, before and after photos, and in the photo the improvement can be apreciated a little lower (because the light is too intense), but really amazing!.

Then i wait approx. ten months (my derm tells me to wait more, but i couldn't!) and i take another session of N-Lite (like before, 2 sessions-15days). The results are just incredible. I think laser works. The zone that i have N-Lite haves rolling scars, most are shallow but one or two are a little deep (0,3mm. approx.)

After all this, i think maybe the best option for me is to do N-Lite in my face for 2-3 times in 2-3 years...but now i have to wait because is a lot of expensive...i hope they'll decrease the prize! Now i'm going on using tretinoin (Retin-A) because i think that it really works better than AHA acids.

I use AHA acids for 8 months, and i can see improvement, but when i stopped, all was loosed :( . With tretinoin there is more peel, but i really don't know at this time if it is a lot of good to the skin or not. But in my opinion, tretinoin (who is just acid vitamin A) works in all the layers of the skin, and AHA only in superficials.

Maybe i can be a little "optimistic", but i think that if i use tretinoin for one-two years, i can have a lot of improvement too. Also i trie to drink diluted juice of lemon in alternate days, and i think that works too (it gives your skin a better condition).

I have a little rolling scar rounding my mouth, and in the last month i decided to use vinegar method ( i use vine vinegar, 6º accidity) and i have to say that it works too. This is very IMPORTANT: i think MOST OF THE THINGS that people posts can works very good, but the most important thing: BE CONSTANT. In this little rolling scar, i use vinegar two times in day (morning and evening). In all the treatments, remember that to be CONSTANT is the more important think.

Has anyone on this board had as many N-Lite sessions as Longitis? Maybe the answer to scar removal is by having repeated sessions.