Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, Dan, I just read that you're in the process of trying to formulate a moisturizer that is comparable to the Eucerin that is discontinued. I know this isn't something that you just make a quick decision on and toss out for people to buy, but do you have a time frame in mind for when this might be ready for us to try? You know, within the next year or several months, for example? Thanks!! ~Lisa~

if there is already a topic that you see like this, why not keep it in that topic? and especially the all caps "DAN" is frustrating

if there is already a topic that you see like this, why not keep it in that topic? and especially the all caps "DAN" is frustrating

Sometimes a particular topic gets many new posts and some people may not read through every single post to the end. If someone else would like to know about this topic as well, this may make it easier for them to get their answer instead of the possiblitly of them repeating the same question once it has been answered.

So sorry to frustrate you!!! ~Lisa~ :)

Guest *Clara

I think the use of lactic acid is awesome because it's less harsh than glycolic! :clap: